Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still having fun like a kid.

I'm back! Sorry for updating this post one freakin' week late hahhahahah. Went back to KC to visit & to take my SUEC results & to pass my form5 books to Olivia last Wednesday 04/01/2012 (and yes, it's the first day of school). VERY HAPPY CAN, the thought of me graduated somehow just makes me feel like flying wtff-.- but yeah I still miss the school lah, NOT the rules & definitely not the discipline teacher nor McDonald nor the annoying yet innocent prefects.

But yeah I miss my friends, graduated or not graduated.); teachers & the awful yet memorable canteen food-.-my mom even says...since you're going back for the first day of school, why not you attend the assembly too? It'll be your 7th time for going to kc for the first day of school wtff. You know, when I was still in school I used to think the graduated coming back to KC & visit is kinda cool. But then, now I'M THE ONE who's graduated & coming back to visit-.- 

Met many school mates there! Was so happy seeing them & unfortunately forgot to take photos with them-.-only picture I got was with Moomooos ):
And my best friend Hui Wei of course.
Went to Sunway Pyramid next, only to accompany Hui Wei to shop for her Chinese New Year clothes & to have lunch sinceeeeeeeeeee I'm terribly broke ); so no shopping for me already );
Chatime is always loved ;) Huiwei's Lychee Tea Drink & my Lemon Yogurt Smoothie.
Lunch at:
Mua cream bacon fettuccine. Too creamy lahh weyh, at first very nice one but couldn't finish in the end-.-
Huiwei's cream seafood spaghetti.

Shit, my unbalance-sized eyes are getting obvious D';

Went to shop for her clothes next. But then gave up, 'cos she don't know what she likes-.-
Went to Living Cabin next 'cos Huiwei wanna buy some birthday stuffs for her love.
Goofing around ;) wanted to buy this feather thing 'cos it reminds me of Burlesque hahahhahahahha! Got that vintage dance feel.
And guess what I spot? :D Hello Kitty rectangular notebook!!!!! You know I know I don't like Hello Kitty lahh efffff, but red one is okay lahh.
The pink Hello Kitty I sibeh don't like weyh, everybody knows I love pink stuffs but dunno why I don't like the pink version of Hello Kitty ): *no offense Hello Kitty fans. Anyway I bought one for myself lol for university use (dunno if I still like it or not when March comes-.-), but I plan to buy Rayray one too once she's back from National Service.
Huiwei wanted to find prettier cards so we head to Memory Lane.
Trying to made up her mind which one to get :S
Spotted the sweeeeetest one which I nag her to buy!
SHO SHWEET RIGHTTTTT??? <3 heart melts after seeing this.
But this mahfan girl say...don't want lahh, too sweet already. Pffftttttttttt
People so sweet there still cracking her head trying to choose the nicest cards for her love, but here am I with Elmo hahahahhahah! #foreveralone too bad no cookie monster-.-
Spotted the hamster card.
Patrick the biggg red dog! This used to be my favorite cartoon on Disney Chanel (Y)
Back to Living Cabin again-.-
Then we went to Jusco to chillax 'cos both of our feet hurts for running around the school & walk around the mall non-stop for the whole day-.-
Giant porcupine <333333 lol when Huiwei tried to grab one down from the shelf, the other one up there just dropped down onto her head hahahahahha xD the salesgirl who saw that can't help herself laughing too trololol.
Get why I name my title Still Having Fun Like A Kid already? We even went to the kids section-.-
And sat on the floor & sleep for about...20 minutes wtff.
Another thing we got from the shelf.
Spot Spongebob & his cutie snail from the pinhole! :D
Fcuking annoying Dora D: "Come lets play in the jungle" pffttthahhahaa. Sorry la but I think this show is lame.
Ahhhhhhhh this, I suka. Smexay leopards, 'cos can make awesome jackets hohoohoh

This. Is the kind of Hello Kitty I don't really like-.- dunno why I even pose so nicely tim. Dunno lahh, I think the don't-like-hello-kitty thing came from the cartoon Hello Kitty I watched like years years ago. I remember switching on the TV hoping to catch the Spice Girls but then it's over & this Hello Kitty cartoon come next-.- the voice macam mouse like that effin fake, that's why I don't like since then :P
Went and have this cone pizza! It's even better than the original pizza nom nom nom (Y) cheesier.
While waiting for the pizza to be ready, of course must cam ho first ;)
Stuffs Huiwei bought: Birthday card (which is my 2nd choice after the aww-sho-sweet one up there!) for rm 6.80 and the stickers for rm2.80 from Memory Lane. Happy birthday candles & the clip there from Living Cabin.
Saw these candles & straight away I asked Huiwei to buy nyek nyek. Wanted to buy a long longggggggggg time ago! I didn't know that Living Cabin sells this type of candles wtff-.- next time I must BUY.
After watching Sixteen Wishes I fell in love with these type of candles<3! 'Cos in the movie, these 16 candles in that box are magic candles & they will get your dream come true! (Y) Quite unrealistic la but...just the candles la okay, they look pretty :) The one in the movie looks like this:
So nice weyh the candles T.T *drools*

Cone pizza freshly out of the oven! (Y)
Melted cheese is da bomb!
See how quickly I eat & how slow Huiwei eat-.- The cheese at the end there taste so so so ohh goooood! (Y)
Then we sambil jalan sambil eat lo 'cos our parents coming to drive us home dy. Walking halfway Huiwei's cone pizza flew outta her hand & drop on the floor HAHHAHHHAHHAAH!!!!!

Her epic face for not having to taste the last of her cone pizza xD which is actually the best part of the whole thing.

Two of my 赵牌 expressions :3
Spotted a cute lil' boy running around with a psp in his hand.
Beer anyone? :) lolwtff
Last picture of the day.
Spend rm14.90 on this ofcourse must take some pic of it :P

Last Friday 06/01/2012, went back to KC again pftthahhaha.
I don't wanna go back everyday la ok since I'm happily graduated, but this time I went back to sell off my form4 books. Then Huiwei & I went to Pavillion next :D
This time she bought a top for cny dy! Which I chose for her one nyahahhaha
Had lunch at Sakae Sushi.
Huiwei's chicken chop udon (Down)
*honestly I forgot the names la k, just trying to put in genuine names to suit the dish ;)
And my.....idk, fried mee? HAHAHHAHAHAH ok, Japanese fried mee-.- wait, I Googled it, it's called Yakisoba :D *macam yes
This one I KNOW! My Tempura :D
Last picture of the day:


That's all! God bless you, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment