Sunday, January 22, 2012

Second time Taiwan, day 6.

Day 5, 23/12/2011
Have you been waiting for this post for a thousand years already? 'Cos I seriously have myself-.- So sorry lahh been really lazy to blog plus I'm kind of busy shopping for Chinese New Year clothes with my mom. Like seriously busy shopping, for a WHOLE day, and continuously 3 days in a roll also have. Shop until don't wanna shop already hahahaha-_- so excited to show you the clothes I bought! ;) but but, wait lahh... I have another 4 more post I need to blog about wtff I'm such a slow worker.

Alright, so it's back to Taiwan!
Woke up around 6am and the bus started it's journey on 7:30am. Slept in the bus quite abit, and the next thing I know, I'm suppose to get down of the bus and go and take this 猫空览车 (Ferris wheel).
So cute! Got panda (wait, I think it's koala-_-) on every of them :) 'cos there's three stops this Ferris wheel will stop, and one of the stop is at right in front of the Zoo of Taiwan! But mehhhh, visiting the zoo was not in my tour's itinerary, so we didn't get to go to the zooooo ):

The Chan family getting on!
Dad, mom & I.
This ride was.....not bad la. But very VERY longgg. Cannot compare with the ride I had in Pulau Langkawi lahh to be honest, the ride there in Langkawi was shorter, and VERY misty, and it's almost 90 degrees down hahahahhahah. Okay, probably about 60-70 degrees lahh so it's very scary-_- Plus at that time we're kinda lucky it's raining so it's all misty & cold and VERY windy like it's winter in Taiwan wtff :D (That's P.Langkawi I'm talking about kkkk)
Mom looked pretty in my favorite color!
This ride here wasn't that slopped like the one in P.Langkawi.
Finally reached the 3rd and also the last stop! At 猫空站. VERY VERY COLD & WINDY. SUMMORE it's winter-_-
Group picture with the Chans.
When you're talking, got mist come out one ;) I miss this!!!! *okay la, cannot see in the picture T_T
Autumn leaves.
Eiser, Juin & I.
Was freezing madly cold out there, my teeth was clattering non-stop wtff. And I can't stop jumping like a monkey 'cos according to Ni Juin (where she's studying in UK and the temperature there was alot colder than here), says that if you're cold just keep jumping up & down like a mad donkey and then you'll feel warmer :D

7-eleven there was like entering heaven :D 'cos look at what they got in there!
Boiling steamboat! They call it 关东煮 ( I think I have the wrong word, but it sounds like that-_-), and every 7-eleven has this! So freakin' awesome right! See what the 7-eleven in Malaysia has....erm, fried tomyam meehoon, and err Nasi Lemak and what....oh! Cup mee...yeahfml-.- The 7-eleven in Taiwan has all types of flavor of spaghetti, cheese baked rice, chinese version of lamb chop/pork chop rice, micro oven pizza and etc etc etc (Y) ohhhhh and very awesome hot dogs (got cheese, spicy, corn flavor *wahhhhh), and also got pau & mantou omfg.

And look at the cold packet drinks here. This is soda drinks, I think.
Tea & milks. *spot my favorite papaya milk! T_T
Juices.
And then we headed to.....nolah we didn't visit the university lahh. It's just that the Mr.J 意法厨房2 was around the compound of the university and we're having our lunch there! In case you people dunno who's Mr.J....well it's the famous Jay Chou yippee (Y) I'm a fan of his music ;) he writes good love songs, and he's so freakin' hot like a pineapple in The Green Hornet.
This statue was directly outside of the university. So sorry with the sad brain of mine I totally forgot...ok, dunno his name HAHHAHHAHAH. Erm, I only remember he keeps saying "keep thinking, keep....thinking,.......kee...p.......think..ing" in Midnight At The Museum 2 HAHAHHAHAH. Or was it 1? :S
Mr.J's french-Italian restaurant :)
I'm sure you guys watch the movie <<不能说的秘密>> (Secret), right? If you haven't watch...you're either 1) not a chinese; 2) a very sad/outdated teenager. *Sorry. But yeah, this restaurant was themed of that movie! Everything in there...the walls, the posters, even the people serving the food was dressed in the exactly same uniform as in the movie. Very naise (Y)

My favorite part was also this.

Yes I'm pro like that ;) HAHHAHAHAHHA, posing saja-_- compare my piano skills with my cousin, I'm such a donkey. Well, this piano was the actual one in the movie!!!! The one where Jay plays and he gets to go back to the past. The one where the girl (I freakin' forgot her name) plays and gets to come into the present from the past.
It's a very old piano, so the tour guide says have to be careful with it 'cos maybe the key may drop off anytime wtff.

Cam ho with Ni Juin while waiting for our lunch to be served.
Then Jimmy, our tour leader came and join us hahahhahah! We're like white potatoes-_-

Mommy!
Restaurant looking good! But food takes quite awhile to come 'cos suddenly a huge big group of us just came in and the cooks have to work like a hornet.
Starters, salad.
Mushroom soup is always loved<3
With garlic bread, it taste like heaven wtffjahahahahha.
Even the tissue also look quite nice lorr hahahahhah! Macam orang kampung. But yeah, waited for the food quite some time mah....-_-
Group picture with the Chans.
Dad's Japanese curry rice.
*Let me try yours, let me try yours.
My spaghetti bolognese.
Dessert with dark forest chocolate cake.
Loook! All the wishes to Jay Chou to wish him all the best & their supports in operating the restaurant :D Heard from the tour guide that Jay actually does visit his restaurant once awhile, have to see if you're lucky enough or not-_-
The tour left, empty restaurant looks so classy! And then half an hour later another bunch of people from another group also from my tour de (all together got 8 groups-_- the whole tour got 250 people!) will be coming for their lunch also.
The others from my group went on with the schedule, but guess what? Mom & I arranged with the tour guide so that we could have our own time away from the others till the evening. Know why? 'Cos I'm meeting JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D my friend from Taiwan omgomgomg yeeheeee, I went and stay at her house & spend my entire Taiwan trip with her during my first Taiwan visit, remember? :D Joanne then brought us for shopping. While we're waiting for her wtff, seriously kinda freak mom & I out 'cos both of us didn't have a phone that we could call anyone for help. And we dunno if Joanne really knows the place to the restaurant to meet us 'cos she's taking a bus here from her university.

But ahhhh alas, she'll still finally here to meet us :* :* and and thank you so much mommy for accompanying me man, if I'm alone I think I can freak out badly-_-it's very scary if you don't know the place around AT ALL.
Took the bus to 台北车站 (Taipei bus stop) to shop at 地下街 (underground street)! 'Cos according to her, the clothes & shoes & loads stuffs sells cheaper than 五份埔 (go click at my older post to read my last few days of Taiwan trip!).
Bought the same shoes together! Guess how much this pair cost? Rm29 :D :D love it 'cos it's color is unique.
And then that's where I started to buy my another 7 pair of shoes their omfg (Y). I bought 10 pairs of shoes in total!

Went to 7-eleven then. Joanne bought guava juice. I was like ==, what!? The last thing I'll drink is guava juice because loadsa stalls at the street side or road side in Malaysia sells guava juice :/ it's like....they cut these guava into pieces and throw them into a huge amount of ice water...and tadahhh, guava juice :S it's kind of a malay drink, I guess. 'Cos I always see the malays are the ones selling it at the road stall. But then Joanne says this guava juice is different, and yeah it taste so much better than I thought it would-_-
Ate sushi! Yes 7-eleven there got sushi one ): seeee, you can't blame me for dunno what to buy in the 7-elevens in Malaysia. All they sell was practically just junk food.
*Om nom nom nom om nom*
Guess what i saw? City hunter!!!!
Time to go back to the hotel ): waiting for a taxi Joanne called.
Her famous monster face hahahhahah. I miss her so so much :'*

Then the taxi came and we head to 深坑福容饭店 and mom & I spend 45 minutes in dressing up & make up for there is a Christmas Eve party organize by the tour in the hotel! Dad was lazing around watching TV in the hotel & fell asleep wtff. Being a boy/man is such an easy job.

Party started with a can of beer! Ok lahh, this was dad's. It tasted...awful. I don't drink beer except if it's Jolly Shandy yippee!

And I took a picture with Owen Yap (叶剑锋), the famous.... *okay i Googled it hahahha-_-
» Host for ntv7’s Charity Programme – Helping Hands 檐下温情
» Host for ntv7’s Game Show Programme – Deal or No Deal 一掷千金
» Host for 8tv’s Travelogue Programme – Hi Seoul 嗨!首尔
» Host for 8tv’s Infotainment Programme – Hey! Morning 大家早晨
» Host for Astro Jiayu’s Programme – The Journey of Love 珍爱之旅

And...won the award of:
» Golden Awards Best Current Affairs Presenter/Host 《金视奖》最佳时事节目主播/主持人
» Golden Awards Best Variety & Entertainment Programme Host 《金视奖》最佳综艺节目主持人
Okay whatever lahh, 'cos he was in my tour but in a different group with me, and all the groups gather to have this party mah & I took a picture with him lolol. He's tall-_-
Everyone played Bingo to win prizes.
And there's a karaoke session, Nijuin went up and sing Heal The World! :D very brave & proud of her.
And then the emcee said to choose 2 of the best dressing people from each of the groups. And there am I-_- wasn't suppose to go up one 'cos already got Juin & the other girl but Juin pull me up and go together trololol.
Look at my face #epic. Was feeling weird 'cos all the cameras flashing to take a picture of us we're like stars HAHHAHAHHAHA. Even got reporter sommore man-_-'cos Owen was here mahh.
Quite shuang lahh standing up there ahahahhaaha-_-
And the prize quite so so only....they gave each of us a card, which is a rm200 discount for the duty free shop in the airport.
Then it's a birthday celebration for all the December babes. Yes, that's my dad. And no, my dad's birthday is on the April. He's up there 'cos Uncle Chan's birthday is on 24th of December and he went out to buy beer and missed this. So my dad went up for him HAHHAHAHAHAH. Look at the amount of the people who's having their birthday on December! :o
Lighting candles.
Cam ho, Juin & I :)
My tour guide 龚导 (Gong) & my family.
龚导, the Chan family & mine.
Juin, 龚导 & I. Last day spending time with him already must take more pictures with him :P for he's a very experienced & caring tour guide la to be honest. And the trouble he took for me to meet Joanne lololol.
I love Juin's top so so so soooo much T_T
Then after the party we went back into our rooms and take off our fancy clothes & shoes and get changed, then we went back down to shop & walk around at the streets near by. Bought quite alot of food & biscuits that night & brought them all back to Malaysia.

See what I got? :D Kinder Joy hahahhaha. Very nice lei, first time eating it-_- tho it's for kinds but it's so so nice (Y).
Last picture of the day:
My ten pair of awesome shoes ;) the cheapest pair here is rm20, and the most expensive pair is rm39! So so so so worth the buy, next time you guys wanna shop, go to Taiwan :D Malaysia mark up the price until I seriously beh tahan once I come back from Taiwan. Their oxfords can cost at lease rm69 to over a hundred or two. Where Taiwan can get fro Rm39. Then the flats in Malaysia can sell to almost rm50-60 wtffman? In Taiwan rm20 only ah *smacks head & roll eyes*.
*P/s, the white looking one in the first row is actually a baby pink heels! Over exposure ):
Now whenever I step into a shoe shop and sees they're selling flats for over rm65 or oxfords for over rm80, I'll just stare/glare at the sales girl HAHAHHAAH. Except if it's like branded lahh. Like tiny shops/boutiques you sell so expensive ah? They mark up the price to an awful state of high lahh weyh-_-

Anyway, that's all for now.
God bless everyone of you, x.
Day 7 is next ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment