Sunday, January 22, 2012

Second time Taiwan, day 7 (last day).

Day 7, 24/12/2011
Alrightyyyy, finally it's the last post of my Taiwan trip omfg. Feeling so accomplished for posting all the photos I've taken in Taiwan AHAHHAHAAH.
Okay day 7 was Christmas Eve. Tell you la, that's the most depressing Christmas Eve man, I don't wanna leave Taiwan T_T!!!!!!!!!!!! But mmm, I'm kinda happy to go back too 'cos I seriously beh tahan the weather there already-_-by the time on day 7, it was around 8 degrees Celsius and getting colder at the night. Woahhhh tak boleh liao ah saya :B

This time, I woke up around 8am :D for once, we don't have to rush for our schedule because today we can go wherever we want! Not following on tour one.
After stuffing my breakfast I went back into the hotel wanting to go back to sleep -_- slept around 1:30am the previous night, woah damn tired weyh. Then when I reached my room I was like...in total shock 'cos the housekeeper has cleaned up our room wtff (our luggage have to be taken down to the lobby every morning before we go for breakfast, as always), then the housekeeper was like...so sorry oh but we've cleaned up the room ):

I'm like wtffman this woman blocking me from my softy bed-_-and walked down back to the cafeteria there, my dad was like....I don't care ah, we still have the key & we haven't checked out & I need the toilet to do my business! So yeap, up we go back to the room again & I got for about an hour of sleep :D

Then about 10am, we took a taxi to 台北车站 to shop at 地下街 again 'cos the Chan's saw my mom & I bought loadsa stuff in a very reasonable price so the wanna come toooo.
Had these at 7-eleven *slurppppp*
My banana milk ;) <3 as nice as the papaya milk! Mommy had the vege juice which duhhh, it's green in color. Yerrrr :S
Didn't take alot of pictures that day thou, 'cos I was busy for my last time shopping at Taiwan. Took a taxi back to our hotel around 2:30pm.
Miss staying at different-different hotels )':
And then we were out of schedule to be at the airport on time 'cos one family was late from coming back to the hotel, our bus waited for them until we were quite concern that we'll seriously miss our flight, so our bus went off to the airport first without them. They took a taxi instead.

At 桃园机场 (Taoyuan International Airport). Weather's freakin' cold out there while we were unloading our luggages mygod, was so glad we could finally step into a warm building :)
And then I watched Mr.Bean's holiday in my flight on my way back to Kuala Lumpur ;) was watching Contagious, but it was too gross until I quickly hide my face in Juin's shoulder and she quickly take off my earphones trolololol. The part I beh tahan was they cut of the forehead to examine what's wrong with the dead patient omfg eww.

END OF MY TAIWAN TRIP, MEHHHHHHH T_T!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay, just to post some of my resent random pictures :D here in Malaysia punye lahh of course.
Spot my prince<3 Always can find 'em in my garden yeeheee (Y) and that afternoon, mom told me that theres a frog (or it's a toad?) swimming in our koi fish pond, ulala sexy! For me, I've never seen a frog swimming in the pond before fml, so here it is! *ngawwwww* it's so small, smaller than my palm. :3
And then after exploring it swimming around the pond for about more than 30 minutes, I think it's trying to get out of the pond lolol, but needed some help 'cos the edge of the pond is too high for it to climb/jump/swim up ):
Use my dad's big fish net ahahhahahhah! For catching koi one lahh this one xD my prince is a very good poser ;D
Seeeee, it poses for me to take photos weyh. My dslr was like...less than 10cm from it only! Then when I turn away and says byeeeeee you're off to go now, remember come back looking for me, then walk away & looked back.....it had....gone. Pffttt hahahahhah, fast jumper.


Song of the day: You Da One - Rihanna
Got addicted to this like candies!<3


That's all for now.
God bless everyone of you, x.


No comments:

Post a Comment