Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where everything I cherish comes back for that few hours.

Hi, I'm back blogging now. Sorry have to put this spongebob face here cause that's how I feel at that moment, heeeeeeee :D
Just so you know, my DSLR is not with me ): Dad brought it to Europe with him, so I'm left with this Pentex digital camera ))))))))))); DSLR will only be back on the 1st of April dang dang dang dang.
I missed it. Oh why when it's with me, I don't take pictures. Only when it's not with me, then I take alot of pictures. Bleah!
Well, so don't blame me if the photo's condition isn't that great okay(:
Seriously I was so caught up with my korean drama everyday, Secret Garden, until I don't feel like blogging at all already, eheheh :p Everyday I come home, dump my back and then...SECRET GARDEN!
So well, remember I said that I went out with Melodie, one of my closest pre-school friend? Now here are the pictures (;

This was on school holidays. Err, Friday:
I woke up about 1pm everyday but this time, nine-thirtyish! Gosh, was very blur on that day.
Suppose to meet her on 10am, but end up 12 thirty, hah. Well you know, I'm famous for being late.
:/
We went to watch BIG Mxxxxxxxx, wait, how to spell?
Oh, BIG MOMMAS! Wtf-.-
Yesyesyes seriously nice lahh this movie, I still can't get their duet that they sang in the show outta my head :s
You've gotta watch it, big supports here! Great humor yet also stupid, handsome & preetayyyy too(;
Brought my own big packet of chips there, we can't even finish them. And weirdly, that coke taste weird. Like..I don't know? Like it's very *condense* HAHAHHAHA. Don't really know how to describe it. It sucks anyway.

After that, we went to eat..
Baskin Robbins ice-cream!(:
We actually..well, I actually wanted to go "pai da tou tie" one (photo's that can decorate & printed as stickers!), we walk walk and walk, cannot find them :/
So we ask one of the sales girl, which happens to be Mel's friend too (according to her, half of her school mates work there cause it's very near her school-.-), said that the "da tou tie" shop already bungkus.
I'm like, WHAT WTFFFFFFFF-?!
I mean, omg even the one in Sg. Wang also bungkus already, and now this?
Pfffffffftttttttttttt. I regret for not taking more in the past years ):
I heard only left in Times Square ni got. Bleah. The machines there suck lahh, don't take nice pictures also :s
Fine then, so we go for Baskin Robbins.
Mine was Cotton Candy. Rocks max! <3
Hers is..err, some strawberry yogurt thingy. After trying hers, mine turns out to taste like nothing!
Cotton Candy <333333
Camwhored & chat chat chat. Have loadsa updates to catch up on.
Well, usually we go for stay overs at Jia Hui's (another close pre-school friend) house on the holidays, so we can atlease meet twice a year. But miss dumbdumb Juwei told Jia Hui last year that she's going to Cambodia so she wouldn't be able to stay at her house this year. *Which..I END UP NOT GOING*
And then when Mel & I tried to contact Jia Hui, she said that she's going for a school camp! So NO stay overs! I'm in Malaysia, but no stay overs! Killer weyh. Not going to Cambodia already sad enough, then while I was looking foward to going her house, she said cannot. Bleah D:
So..left Mel & I only!
And then while we were camwhoring, I said "omgggg there's ghost behind! :o"
Wtf right heeheeeeee!

Mel's new camera, in white!
Awesome right. And fyi, it only cost err, about rm200+ affortable!
So pretty lah. She bought this her self with her salary :D
Stupid ladder. But I love the background here.
IKR, feel like kicking those human stands away D: Ruining the perfect picture, LOL.
There's actually a sign which said "please don't step in". But the some of the previous couples who took pictures there before us slam the sign down, and so....we act as if we didn't see it too! HAHHAHAHA :D
Aren't the kids prettayyyyyy? LOL

And anyway, my last post said that I saw Sea Monkeys in the pet shop right?
Well, we also saw this, the flying squirrle!
Cute aye? :D The nose, have to see the nose! Like the pigs, have two big nostrils one which makes it more adorable than the picture does.
Last picture of the day (;
ILY Mel! Miss you already. Still my favourite buddy on earth<3
Hope we'll get to stay over at Jia Hui's this June holidays kay, lub ya!


23rd March:
where everything comes into a reality.
SPM'S RESULTS came out out out out out.
Seriously I'm both excited but scared too. Some friends might say they would rather not to take their result, err me? No, take (:
I actually screamed like a mad girl when I saw what I got. Was expecting something like that, but have my doubts. Was glad that loads of us got A for math. Credits to Xie Li Jiuan laoshi :D wo ai ni.
Oh I love Xie Ru Li better, my math tuition teacher. Lifesaver, LOL!
Love the file we got ehehhehe. Orange<3
Btway, I didn't know there's courses for Psychology in Raffles! I thought only designing, dumb head. Regret for not taking their fliers at the education fair ):
I am not a straight-A student, you must know that.(:
And so I send a massage to dad in Europe, thinking he'll have a heart failure since I FAIL MY SEJARAH (Malayan history in malay language) HAHAHHAHA. I got a GAGAL, farkiu, so ugly. But ah, whatever, was expecting it anyway. I don't like studying UMNO & ISLAM. What Salalah Alah Wasalam (S.A.W), lameshits. :p my dad even shake heads when he read through my sejarah teks book, hah.
But guess what, he replied me in a way that got me laughing my butts off HAHHAHA.
I didn't know he have this kind & soft thing in him. *still couldn't get use to it* LOL DADDY!

Yesterday:
I got high.
:D
Well, I went for dance practise, that's the reason.
But the dance..err, that's the weirdest dance I've ever encounter :s It's soooooooooo slow, and the music sounded like..a funeral. :/ We're actually practising moves for the performance in the Tian Hou Gong temple thing. Some sortta function which the buddisst are supposed to remember a sea god call Ma Zhu. Not that sure since I'm a christian here. Just treat this as a performance not worshiping.
The middle face was actually how I really feel about this dance.
(:
You may realize that I have an eye bigger than the other one.
Well yesssssssss, I have a double eyelid eye & a single eyelid eye, wtfff :/
Used to have both single eyelid, don't know what happened. Probably the fakies cause that, cause now only I found out, to remove your fakies in a correct way is to slowly remove them by your make up remover. Not pull it off from your lid straight away, which is what I did for the past years! Dumb head.


Blognights, everyone!
As usual, I would like to thank God for blessing me with wonderful creations on this planet.
Thank thee that I'm still having the opportunity to shine for thee.
Lord, reign in me.
As usual too, my prayers goes to anyone who needs it more than I do.
(;

No comments:

Post a Comment