Friday, March 16, 2012

Trying To Slip In.

Heyyyy guys! Omg it's been so long since I blogged. Tell you what, Blogger says that I've exceed my photo-uploading quota. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? Means I can't upload photos into Blogger using Picasa anymore (when you upload photos, it's automatically uploaded into Blogger through Picasa), and if you want to continue uploading photos like you used to, have to PAY MONEY LORR *damn*. So I've changed to Photobucket.com and link the photo to Blogger. Never mind lah, just more to do. :/ and more laziness.

Anywayyy, today I wanna blog about me spending International Women's Day with Kyna Tong! Err, I seriously forgot the date of Int. Women's Day, but *oh well* you know it's that day lahh #fail. Wtf. Went over to Kyna's place with my mom around 9am.

Outfit of the day:
Tee:Original Basic, I GOT IT FREE HAHAHA.
Shorts: TG.
Bag: Got it from Taiwan :3

Got ready with Kyna and headed to where Kyna's studying, Segi College. Seriously I'm just TOO FUCKING BORED at home I have to slip in to other peoples class for something to do ;) Kyna's driving! Mad envy herrrrr, I'm still in the middle of my driving lessons-_-
Epic failed reflection ):
And I'm this distractful person sitting beside her hahahaha :P
Reached Segi around 11:50pm, Kyna's suppose to be modeling for the Int. Woman's Day at her college but it turns out the whole event was moved early ): it started around 11pm instead of 12pm! Sighs. So then we went to Summit to have lunch, ME to have lunch, she had hers haha. Gahhh was quite disappointed tho...missing the whole thing.

Went to Old Town White Coffee :)
*P/s, stole pictures from Kyna's blog eehehehehhe, didn't watermark it as you see.
*Seriously dunno what to order!*
No, this is not cocoa bread and black sesame juice. It's curry & bread *nom nom nom*
Took loads of pictures using my La Sardina *The Annoying Orange*, have to wait for the films to get developed ;)
Kyna's trying out with my La Sardina's flash's color filter. This was yellow.
Kyna's class starts at 3:30pm and it's only 1:30pm, zzzzz. Went exploring Kyna's college lol. Found this very chio background on the Music faculty floor, err 6th floor I think. But I don't really like the lighting her tho...make us look abit pale.
Went down then to Ground Floor, heard music booming the hall! And guess who I met? :D :D
VIEAN LOH WEI YIN! :3 :3 my high-school mate! She left KuenCheng after year3 tho...but we were close then. Wasn't expecting to see her here! Went to the Cupcakes station at the hall, was attracted by the cupcakes, then I saw her standing at the booth. At first I was like...hmm, this girl looks tom-boyish and huge. HAHAHHAHAH WTF SORRY. Then I looked away. Seconds passed, *look back again* 'cos she was staring at me. I'm like, wth my fake eyelashes fall off meh why look at me like that? Then I walk up to her, saying: Eh can you tell me your name ah? :D THE MOMENT SHE SPEAKS I ONLY KNEW IT WAS HER LOL WTF.
EPIC FAILED WE BOTH DIDN'T RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER, until I smack on her shoulder awake HAHHAHAHA. *Old friends* :3

As I said, Cupcakes Station. We get to make cupcakes by ourselves! For freeee :D
Kyna's one with Korean words and mine a 'J' :).
K lah, to be honest I'm not the one who decorated my cupcake with icings. It's Viean who helped me did it HAHAHHAHA. 'Cos I suck at it. I almost ruined my own cupcake when I drew a 'J' with icings on my cupcake lololol. Then I asked Viean to help me do all the work-_- she rescued my cupcake wtf. The green & red dot dot is supposed to be flowers tho...:/

And then I met AJ SiawJuang tooooo, x. This at lease, was expected and planned hahahhaa :) Yayyy KC-eans gather!
Sho sad I missed Juang's dancing performance on the Roly-Poly by KARA (Juang's in the dancing club). Also for the Int. Woman's Day, but the whole event moved early and yeah, missed it ):< And then there was a few other members of the dancing club gathering around there and started dancing freestyle. Oh man, I missed dancing!!!!!! Fuck it, can my life at Taylor's start already? I'm joining Taylor's Dance Club (TDS) of course ;) seeing the others dance got my backside itched, wtf.

Oh yeah, was suppose to slip in to Kyna's class on 3:30pm right? Oh well, it didn't happen ): 'Cos err, the lecturer don't give. HAHHAHAHHA #shameless. So I went back to Ground Floor and read The Notebook (and also half-asleep) by myself, waiting for Kyna's class to end LOL.

Portrait of myself hehehhehe :)

Music of the day: Dev & Enrique Iglesias - NAKED

And lastly, R.U Original?
To read Kyna's version of the day, click HERE!

That's all for now!
HAPPY BELATED INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.
God bless everyone of you, x.

2 comments:

  1. Where is kyna? Been searchin for her by (ffys)game phase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is kyna? Been searchin for her by (ffys)game phase

    ReplyDelete