Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Party at House @ Gtower.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so like I had updated on Facebook & my Twitter, I went to club with my cousins at the Halloween Party at House @ Gtower! It was boominggggg FUN let me tell you, as it was my first halloween party & also my first time clubbing ahhahahahha! Well, less talk & more pictures (:

Let me tell you that this will be a long longggggg post!
So my cousin Chye Hoong helped the rest of us to get our costumes online from http://www.hyphen-mirage.com/costumes/ , I must say the costumes turn out to be not bad! ;D plus, we got a 20% off for halloween is around the corner. But I'mma warn you, some o' the pictures look kinda hilarious heheheh :p

Got there around 9 o'clock. Soongsern & Michelle waited there in the queue around 8pm, they waited for an hour and the line was like...didn't move at all. The place a booming packed! We were kind of worried though 'cos we didn't get the vouchers to get in one, the 400+ Groupon vouchers were all sold out ): but nevermind, 'cos we sneaked in hahahahhaha! Cut the queue and no one even noticed in the dark, ears was boomed by the beat & all. But anyway, it was free entrance so it doesn't matter anyway, the others were just waiting to be seated to a table, and we got one nearest to the dancing stage (which is like the best spot) HAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Okay shhhhh-.-

Left to right: Chye Hoong, Michelle, Chye Leng, Chye Mei & I. (Soongsern's not in the picture!)
Feelin' kind of weird dressing as Supergirl LOL! Chye Hoong's dressing as Snow White & Chye Leng the Red Ridding Hood (:
Cranberry mix lime mix vodka, very nice.
You know, I didn't know this guy was this gross until I view the pictures wtff-.- I thought he was just some sakaii or sth at that time.
Did I tell you that the maggots on his head & on his shoulders are REAL MAGGOTS? I'm not kidding, it's moving & crawling, epic right! He's not scared of worms at all wtff :o and we people taking pictures with him don't even dare to get too near :////
This angmour guy in the mask was like keep waving his broomstick on top of our heads-.-
Snow White's not scared of it lolllll!
Little red riding hood and the big bad wolf disguised as Soong Sern :D
And the Supergirl came to rescue to her from the wolf roarrrr
I look crappy!
Got a pizza but Chye Hoong was too hungry and she ate the whole thing :o
 
Cheers to the freakin' weekend!!!!!!!!! (;
I remember the deejay played Gym Class Heroes: Stereo Hearts ft. Adam Levine, and I got addicted to that song ever since ((((: the beat was like...so strong until it made me feel like coughing hahahahah!
Sorry, did light painting and I made the club looks as though it had got caught fire :S
I look so sweatyyyyyyyyyy after dancing, not nice ):
The make-up & hairstylist for this model.
Did I tell you what Chye Mei dressing as? As the wife in Addam's family, the one in black! (;
Chyeleng met her Yamaha Music School president.
Chyeleng looking so hot, like some goddess or something ehhehehe!
Snow white got poison my the apple!
The bloody zombie man with real maggots on his head got the 1st price for the best costume competition.
This one got for the best hairstyling (If I'm not mistaken)
Soongsern: Can I have your basket?
*ZZOOOOOOOOOOOM!* very bad sweaty hair! )';
The table next door :D
 
Went back around 2am plus. Didn't really eat anything, we dapao Hokian Mee (: people around kept looking at us weyhhh ahhahahahha like whatdahack are we dressing in, and Chyehoong was like: What are you looking at, why don't chu take a picture it'll last longer! ;p" HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, phrase from The Little Britain, if you ever watched.

Pictures taken with Chyeleng's Macbook pro webcam. Still don't feel like sleeping at 3am :p but very sticky & sweaty though when we got back, didn't realize we were sweating mad!
Does this reminds you of the Annoying Orange? :B go Youtube & search for it!
Slept over at my cousin's place ofcourse :D uploading, editing pictures, some chatting & watching Gossip Girl (WHICH I GOT ADDICTED IN NOW, trying to download every episode into my hard disk roar :D), we slept around 6am CAN U BELIEF IT? Early leh (; but we couldn't really wake up the next morning-.-

Cousins all worshiped at PJ Church, once in a long time!
Right picture: James & Chyehoong with their babe Felicia :3
  
Went for lunch together. Uncle Tong was like:" I feel like I'm a part of the Ong family now" hahahahahha :D
Sorry, pictures quality ain't that good. I think I set it into 'nightmode'.
Uncle Chongfatt with baby Felicia! *Ngawwww*
Anyway Chyeleng got me Nerds she bought from Singapore :D very very nice! Like every 5 minutes I throw some into my mouth kekekkeke
Alright that's all! Having interclass competition now in school for the whole week and another 8 more day then I'M GRADUATING ULALA :D must spend every minute appreciating everything & everyone in school now heh. And it's good you know, 'cos I can bring my laptop, dslr & my cell to school without being worried of confisicated by the discipline teacher, they don't even care now! Life's good (;


Kay God bless everyone of you (; bye!

2 comments: