Friday, October 28, 2011

LIKE I'M FINALLY FREEEEEEEEEE?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII everyone!
I updated this post a week later than the date stated but I'm still gonna say this, I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEE BABE!!!!
Okay, in case you don't know, I just finished my SUEC exams (: that one week make me feels like I've spend one month in the examination hall, just so glad it's finally over!

Classmates with our examination pass. Hmm I realize that after another 10 or a few more days then I'm leaving high school already, isn't that saddddddd? )': *hahahahhaha not really* LOL. I actually kinda look forward to it, but I must say I will miss the people I see almost EVERYDAY ): and so yeah...I'm bringing my dslr to school almost everyday from now to take my last high-school moments (;
look at Huiwei hahahahhahahah!!!!!
craze.
(Classmates) Left to right: Anabelle Chong, Kah Yin Chin.
Left to right: Yenny, Jing Wen, Kah Yin, Jer Jin.
Left to right: Some short-necked-monkey, Jing Wen & Felicia.
I look so pale! ://///
 
After our last paper: Computer studies. Like wtff right, I actually don't care if I phail (ok probably not) :// but to tell you da truth, I didn't study. Like at all :S was focusing on my Accounts paper lol! Which I aim to score a distinction, WHICH I don't think I'll get it. Sobsssssssssssssssssssssss ;(
 
Taking the lift down from the 8th floor also have to take photo horr? (:
In the lift, sorry picture looks blur!
I actually come to realize that we actually have quite a good school environment lol, can't belief I said that :/ being the person who wants to leave school asap :p
Jumpshots:
That's all! Anyway I wanna wish one of my close friend, who also is my neighbor CRYSTAL, a happy happy birthday ;D went to have dinner with her & some lil' chats. My mom bought a chocolate coffee cake for her too lol. Hope you enjoyed your day ;p

My next post will be my cousins & I going to club at a halloween party at House @ Gtower!
Very very excited to tell you the truth, as it's my first time clubbing hahahahahah! I'm officially eighteen nyek nyek nyek. Gonna dress as a Supergirl, pictures gonna be hilarious (;


See ya! Gonna blog more often now since I'm even allowed to bring my laptop to school, awesome eh? (;
Kay, God bless everyone of you! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment