Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We don't swim like a fish.

Hehehhehehe, okay I'll start off with this cute girl here.
Wesleigh Tong! :D
It's Sunday again, church. Uncle Tony was away for a business trip so my parents drive Kyna, Trinen & Wes for a lunch & a ride home.
(down) Trinen enjoys having a massage by me ( : *oommmmmmmm, oommmmmmmmmmmmmm*
My dad's CRV has turned into a dancefloor for the little ones!
At Restaurant Rumah Ku.
After that, went swimming with Rachel Rayray & Juvena at Saujana Gold & Country Club! :D
Juvena went to Rayray's house early in the morning while I was still in church. Was late for the swim.....yet again ) : thank God they didn't start off without me, heh! <3 Suppose to go on Saturday oneee, but because of the demonstration & road blocks, changed our scedule.
(down) Rayray the gogolo strict swimming coach HHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!
Somehow this reminds me of Hit Girl from Kick-Ass!
Under water pictures all taken by Rayray, too bad my DSLR isn't water proof T-T
Dayumn, say hi to my hot coach XD!!!!!!!!!
You know I know I have no boobs *okay this sounds wrong* HAHHAHAHHA
After bath & changed. ( :
I AM TALLLER I AM TALLER I AM SO MUCH TALLLERRRRRR ; D
Juvena got her new phone & in pink. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!
Failed jumpshots.
Yoga pose *oommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*
Waiting for lunch to be served! Exhausted & knackered.
Rayray's skirt, saya suka max! Did I tell you that? :D
Rayray's nasi lemak.
Juvena's fried rice.
My chicken burger.
And our rojak! :D too bad no chips to eat one, so we use the fries as chips!
Terima kasih Mr. Hoi for the lunch! *berrrrrrrrrrppp*, so full. :D
(down) Look at my belly, I am five months pregnant. Kidding!
HHAHAHHAHAHHA my dunno retired how many years punye swim bag! Used to bring it for my training last time, but ever since I stop, it laid dead too.
The ball went in to the hole (the hole where the ball is suppose to come out) HAHAHHAHAHA *clap clap*
;P
From down onwards: Picture credits to Rachel Rayray! For more pictures, go visit her blog lahh.
RAYRAY you looks like a thirsty dog who can drink the whole pool!!!! XD
Hi, I am Mrs. Muscle ( :
We didn't saw a frog.
Kay that's all byes!
God bless, xx.
I LOVE YOU SISTERS<3
Rachel Rayray, Juvena. Sigh all of us are leaving KC next yearrrr )': time flies time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment