Sunday, April 8, 2012

La Sardina's Pictures Are Out!

Hey everyoneeee! Oh no picture above is not my La Sardina, it's Rachel Rayray's Fisheye no.2, it's TAKEN by my La Sardina ahaha. Anyway, MY La Sardina pictures are outtttt, just got 3 rolls of my films back from the lab. Let the pictures do the talking. *P/s, there are LOADS of multiple exposure pictures LOL, just don't get confused why my pictures are all overlapped. It's SUPPOSED to be like that haha.

I mean, if you wanna take single exposures in a frame all the way then why get a Lomo camera? Multiple exposure is all the reason why I got this babe ;)

You do know my La Sardina right? If you don't, it looks like this. It's from Lomography.com.
This was taken at the outing with the bestie Rachel Rayray @ Pavilion after her National Service just ended!
Le bestieeeee, also my Lomo kaki ;)

Remember my Pink Panter, the pink lomo underwater camera of mine? When it's in this lighting condition..my pink lomo cam doesn't take good pictures at all! But my La Sardina does :D good baby, lolwtf. And it turns out this lighting condition is enough for my La Sardina.
Ate steamboat buffet at Sukiyaki @ Pavilion, KL.
Wtf, everyone knows I eat like a pig now-_-
More food to add anyone? :D

And these was taken at PJ Church of Christ during..random Sundays.
With another bestie, Kyna Tong! Do you love our bestie matching tee :3
Olivia Tham! :)
That's Wesleigh (Kyna's younger sis) and her Milo crunch and Kyna's bag ahahaha!!!
Baby Lucas, always so busy running around in church. Whenever he sees a camera, he'll magically stop on his tracks. Hmmmm
Coconuttttt for lunch!

Then these was taken during International Woman's Day where I went to Kyna's college, Segi University College 'cos I have nothing to do at that time :S Oh yeah, sorry I didn't update on my new uni life, was...just posting everything up on Twitter & that was it. Heh :p
@ Old Town White Coffee. In case you're wondering what's the blue thing that looks like an oil can wtf, it's actually a bowl of curry and two pieces of bread on the table LOL.

Mickey Mousee disguise by Kyna, LOL.
I know I look weird..:/

Another random Sunday at church! God gave us everything, it's just that do we know to appreciate it? :)
My cousin ChyeMei cameeee!
This is YanXin Tan the pro squash player hahaa, she's leaving this August to USA to persue her futher studies. Sighs, one youth gone again lol.
Aunty Jenny Wang brough five li'l bunnies of hers to church. And ofcourse we all got crazy for it's mad overload cuteness :3
Trinen & Wesleigh they're each holding one. They're so cuddly!!!
It's so flaffayyy I'm gonna dieeee - Olivia.
No it's not me holding it's poop. :p
The bunnies actually smells veryyy goood :3 Guess Aunty Jenny took a very good care of it.

Back to the shameless me, these was taken at my house ;)

Another random Sunday at the church, ahaha.
That's Olivia with her Diana Mini - Leopard, Hermoine. My another Lomo kaki, yay.
Loving Kyna's pair of vintage boots (Y)
La Sardina, best served with friends!
Photography all the way babeeee.
Ahah, that;s Kyna with her ninja hood on ;)

Lastly, ending this post with my bee-yoo-tee-fool houz :)
That's all for now.
So what do you think about the pictures? ;) Fancy getting a Lomo camera too? Go get one at any Lomo outlets and be my Lomo kaki hahaha! One thing I like about Lomo, you don't have to expect what you'd taken by your camera, it's all surprise. And I love surprise.

All photos taken by: Lomography La Sardina Orinico Ochre
Film type: FujiFilm Superia 200

God bless everyone of you, x.


No comments:

Post a Comment