Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guess who's back?

Heyyyy guys, guess guess guess who's back? :D :D Finally finally, Rachel RayRay is back after her 3 months of national service omg mad happy. Sighs time flies weyh, so fast 3 months already! She'd already experienced alot at the camp at Sarawak while I can only remember spending my 3 months rotting at home HAHHAHAA-_-

Right, so we went to Pavilion on Monday! :))))
Outfit of the day:
Dress, Illuminate 90's by Treats;
Cardigan, omg I forgot what's the name of the shop (the shop beside Treats lah hahha! :/)

About 11:30pm, took the monorail opposite KuenCheng High School. And since when they changed to these tokens one wtf!? When I paid for the ticket, I was like standing staring at the counter girl like an idiot thinking: why she stare at me? My ticket lehhhh? I asked her, then she said: oh I gave you the token already! Now changed to token! I'm like, wtf? I must have mixed up with the coins I just put into my wallet omg, then I reach into my wallet and slowly find the token by looking at the coins in my wallet one by one wtfhahahaha, I didn't even know it's a blue plastic one. *oh well* :S
The the counter girl look at my helpless face hahhaa #dafug, and said "Hello! Sini lah!" and pointed at the blue coin on the counter just in front of my epic face. OH GAWD :/ and here I thought I'm still very familiar with this whole area near KuenCheng, mehhh.

Reached Pavilion KL around 12pm. Poor RayRay waited about an hour, I guess? Heh heh poor her xD went to Suki-Ya to eat shabu-shabu & Sukiyaki (Japanese steamboat buffet!) can take all you want :D yeah there's where we ate during RayRay's birthday!
"Omg这才是人吃的食物! 我要哭料!" - RayRay.
HAHHAHAHAH.
Yummy Sukiyaki soupppp! The normal soup boh taste one-_-we thought putting lala into the normal soup will make the soup sweet or something so we dump a whole bunch of lala into it, end up it taste like...lala flavor soup ): NOH NAISE. I suggested putting in ginger hahaha as I always see lala with ginger slices-_-
RM34 per person, not bad lahh! I'm so full I'm gonna puke!
While eating, we camwhored with our Lomo cameras only to realise RayRay's Fisheye2 cannot wind at all ): ): didn't use 3 months rusty dy, mehhh. Went straight to The Click Shop @ Pavilion to get it fixed.
The Click Shop macam is a must-go for us liao LOL. Every time we come Pavilion macam must walk in one...
Yayyyy more La Sardinas!!!!!
Bought two rolls of new Kodak Ultramax films, *happy happyyyy*! I finished the 3 rolls of Fujifilm Superia I just bought like one and a half months ago? :o
Kindori ice cream, rock melon flavor. Mad nice! But the milk/vanilla flavor too strong :/ prefer the melon ice cream we can get at the Sushi King :P
*Mmmmmmmmm* :3
Time to shop! Went to Pull & Bear @ Pavilion, the staff there effin rude, she said "Please don't take photos at MY SHOP." Wtf you own the whole Pull & Bears in the whole wide world?
Effin pissed, went to Cotton On next then Forever 21.
Look at RayRay mosquitoes bitten scars hahaha!
We are Christians! Jesus loves youuuu, x.
Guess what I saw? The EL CAPITAN shirt!
'Cos it's same as the La Sardina El Capitan camera heheheh.
At Diva, wtf we look so blur.
Typo by Cotton On! It's a stationery shop but it sells other very cool stuffs tooo, a must-go!
This bottle really suits me weyh, if the words are in pink color :P
Googled some photos of the stuffs you've missed!
Photo 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...............
online gif maker

Suppose to leave Pavilion and take the monorail back to Tun Sambatan to meet Claudia Tham @ YMCA opposite KuenCheng High, saw this F1 race car on the way leaving. Wonder if it feels like riding a bumper car while ridding this one? :D 'cos I suck at my driving lessons-_-
@ Tun Sambatan monorail station. Memories fills in!
Coconut juice on the way to YMCA. Look at that uncles hand, waiting for us to cam ho xD
Le Sardina and Le Fisheye!!
Was still full from the Sukiyaki we ate, shared chicken nuggets with RayRay.
Looks like she just left penjara.
Bought mini stickers so that RayRay & I could stick them on our Lomo cameras! Was suppose to stick them together at YMCA but somehow we forgot about it-_-
Last picture of me.

Song of the day: DEV - Kiss My Lips ft. Fabolous

That's all!
God bless everyone of you, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment