Saturday, January 28, 2012

Splash, Shout & Cheers.

Friday, 20/01/2012

Heyyyyy, I know it's Chinese New Year now (okay day 6 already fml), and everyone's in the Chinese New Year mood. I'm ma blog about my Chinese New Year later kay! But first I'm ma blog about  AhChing & Pui Yu's birthday celebration @ Sunway Legoon :D It's my third time here, came here with Wai Huai to celebrate my birthday on 2010!!!! First time I came I was probably around 10 years old, second time, 17 years old. Then 3rd time, 19! Hehhehehehe

Supposed to meet a few of my high school mates around 10:30am but I got there around 12pm HAHAHHAHAHHAHA. Poor thing lahh they all, have to wait at the entrance there for quite some time. Everyone reached except me wtff-_-

Paid Rm60 for the entrance fees (for 3 parks) and get changed. There's a bag checking at the entrance there & I forgot food's not allowed in omfg. I brought a packet of chips thinking of sharing with my friends then the person in charge there at the entrance took away my chips, mehhhhh )': I said I'mma come back & take it back after I've finished playing at the park but they say, by then it'll either be lost, or kena eaten by any of us T_T

At the entrance!
First thing we go for was the wet park lol. Very smart, everyone can't wait to get into the water until we all forget we should play the dry park first.
Elevator down to the wet park.
Went to dump our bags into the lockers, 10 bags of ours but we only squeezed them into 4 lockers hehehehe (Y). One locker Rm5, #yousiao. My DSLR was also locked inside! Mehhhhhh T_T not water-proof mah. Pictures below all taken from Qqiny, credits goes to her :))))

*My Sony NEX-5, Y U NO WATER-PROOF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
2 things I'm not satisfied with my dslr, zoom lens only 18-55 ): even some of the normal digital compact cameras also can zoom much further than mine weyh fml. And that my dslr is not water-proof hahahhaha.

Entrance of the wet park.
Kids section!
Splash until shuang already then we went to play the slide.
View from high above looks like this! :D :D :D
Partnered with Remy Lai hahahhahahahah, she shout louder than me one inside the dark slide (Y).
Deep pool section, no floats allowed.
First attempt underwater picture! Other underwater pictures taken by my Aqua Pix underwater lomo camera haven't develop yet! Probably next week have to bring my 3 rolls of film to the photo shop, yay.
Tried to open my eyes underwater, but phailed.
Until we remember we should play the dry park first, so we took the escalator back up to the dry park again...
Being wet feeeels so goooood! And very cold sommore. Who ask us so smart go play wet park first hahaahhaa
The famous tigers in Sunway Legoon, lazing around. My mates kept imitate cat's *miaow* to see if the tiger has any movements other than posing deadly there. Then Belle suddently went and *ROARRRRRR*, and the tiger suddenly turn it's head toward us HAHHAHAHHAHA, seriously. Scared us quite a bit.
Went to play the 360 degrees Pirates Ship. Saw these....err, I think they're foreigners? They have an activity going on, I think. And split into many groups. Can see them everywhere around Sunway Legoon @@
360 degrees Pirates Ship! :D Was the best of the day I would say. Best friend, Wai Huai even cried and said 我不要,我不要 when we turn 360 degrees upside down hahahahhahah, #epicmoments.
Everyone survived!
I don't feel dizzy after playing the pirates ship but Wai Huai kept complaining she is until she convince myself that I'm dizzy too wtff-_- the others went and played the Spinning Shoe then, except us.
Look at her haahhahaha.
Faking another smile.
Went to the wave pool next!
At first it feels gooooooood when the wave kept pushing us into different places.
But then it gets really annoying when we really tried hard to stay in place to get a perfect picture hahahah.
Group photo!
Panorama shot 1: Fat boy at the right suddenly realizes he's in the picture.
Panorama shot 2: Fat boy trying to swim out of the picture as fast as he could to the left but still got caught in the picture hahahhahaha! We were laughing like mad.
Prepare for a downpour SPLASH!
This picture look soo so goood (Y)!
And BAM! (Y)
Another slide. This time lying down one!
One of my favorites! :))))
Took the ride together with Wan Er, Wai Huai & Remy.
I forgot what's the name of this next ride we took, but it was splashingly funnnnn!
Wai Huai & I.
Went to queue up for another slide.
Then we went for the Cobra's ride, it's something like a roller coaster but you'll get wet in this one. Took this ride with Remy & Wan Er. Epic moment: In the middle of the ride where we're in the dark, Wan Er suddenly asked:" Wei, 这里有没有蛇的!?", "Haiyo 没有的啦当然!" said Remy & I. Then this Wan Er said:" 浆做么叫 Cobra ride 的?". WTFFMAN HAHAHHAHAHA.
Then we went and walk on the hanging bridge :D
At first it was okay.
Then it came to the part where you can see through below one. Woahhh made me quite dizzy weyh this part.

Sommore we paid Rm90 for all parks weyh, kinda wasted.
Didn't get to play this tooo.
Remy & I. :D
Went back to the wet park again.
Wide slide is always loved<33333
Jump shots.
@ Sunway Legoon Surf Beach.
Played a game called 青蛙 doooomm. :3
Wasn't really paying attention in the game for just a split second and that made me the first one who got carried by everyone of them and dumped into the water X) *SPLASHHHHH*
Got dumped into the water actually feel quite shuang sommore hahahhahawtff
Another game where we're suppose to ride one someones neck and push your opponents down. Last one who's still riding on the neck wins :D
Ready????
Battle start!!! HAHAHHAHAHA
Hair upside-down. I was like touching Kai Ching's face repeating "who are you, who are youu" -_-
Belle & I :)))
Filling our mouth with chlorine water and spit on people face hahahahha, this one is a disgusting game.
Group picture again!
They're the ones who took the group pictures above, then ask us to help them take a picture lololol, gay pose summore-_-
Taking a break with the captions.
Happy pictures:
Wonder how these two get to open their eyes underwater!!!!!!!!! ):
Underwater yoga, ooh la la :D
Eyes-open attempt fail again.
Attempt to do jumpshot on the water hahahhahah, not easy.
Beach volleyball!
Waiting for our turn to play.
Miss playing volleyball in school lah weyh )':
Since Qqiny's in the school volleyball team, we thought we could......
Apparently we loose to them hahahahhahah! Long time didn't play already.
Group picture again.
Didn't eat lunch & we're tired. Last picture in the park, splashing ;)
After bathing lol, my lomo camera kena water ): but thank god still can use la.
Kyna says, and I quote: We are girls okay, we have to cam-ho whenever we see a giant mirror ;)
That grandma kinda ruin our picture-_-
From Sunway Legoon walking to Sunway Pyramid for our dinner.
Group picture, again.
Didn't get to go for the haunted house! ): this is scary weyh, no joke. Scarier than the one I went in the theme park in Taiwan. The last time Wai Huai & I went, we can't help ourselves pulling the shirt of the person in front of us lololol. Used him as a shield hahahahha, poor guy. Causing him to get separated from his gang in the haunted house xD
More group pictures :D
Came back to the entrance to see if my chips is still there or not, seriously gone-_-
Went to Pasta Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid for dinner.
I forgot who bought this Truth or Dare game, but it's really lame.
I mean, the Truth is really lame. They ask you, would you mind being a lesbian? Another one asks, among the people who's playing this game, who you'll rather get into a relationship with (must choose)? LOLmuch?
But the Dare is epic, got one card asking you to call your ex and tell him I love you & lets get back together lololol, damn funny. Another card ask you to touch the private part of the person who's sitting right beside you, like whattheeffff? :/
FOOOOOOD FINALLY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're like hungry beasts.
This is mine. Not nice one. It's tempura spaghetti with sesame sauce, ewww. Regretted ordering this. Ate halfway then I went to eat Remy's cream sauce chicken spaghetti :))) much better.
Hungry beasts.
See how I finish Remy's dish? Next time I'm gonna order this (Y)
Wai Huai's still sick from the Pirates Ship lolwtffff. She's still complaining she's dizzy-_-
We're tired.
And happpyyy!
Celebrated Ah Ching & Pui Yu's birthday with a birthday fruit cake.
Group picture one two three.
Truly Asians lahh we all hahahhahahah, using chopsticks to eat our piece of cake.
Was busy taking pictures & I got the last piece.
With the strawberry! <3
Ah Ching seems to like her presents we got her very much ;)
Love the pair of shoes :o
Pui Yu toooo!
Group picture outside Pasta Zanmai.

We split up, Wai Huai & I went for shopping then. Wai Huai haven't got her clothes to wear for Chinese New Year wtfff. It's the 3rd time I've accompanied her here, and she still haven't buy her clothes-_- Also met Jessica who so happens to be in Sunway Pyramid tooooo.
In Cotton On @ Sunway Pyramid.
Tell you guys one thing. You guy should know that I'm confirmed in studying Bachelors of Communication & Marketing @ Taylor's Lakeside University right? :D Guess what, Jessica's in the same intake with me wheeeeeeeeeeeee, orientation in the same day sommore. And same course we're taking! We were classmates on year 4 & year 5. Then later I continue on for year 6 for my SUEC and she for Pre-U @ Taylor's College Subang Jaya. So glad we could be classmates again! :D :D :D

Now I don't have to worry for my orientation day, ahhhhhhhhh. You know what scares me? Eating lunch alone on the first day of school in the cafeteria :S now no worries hehehehhehe.
Bought a packet of Caramel flavoured popcorn from Planet Popcorn!
Cost Rm7.90 weyh for a packet like this. But it's no ordinary popcorn, taste alot alot better than the ones you get before going into the cinema!
You guys should try ;) got cheese, chocolate, wasabi etc etc flavor sommore (Y)

 
That's all for now.
God bless everyone of you, x.


No comments:

Post a Comment