Saturday, July 16, 2011

Not where I want to end up in.

Hiiiiiii everyone, this will be a very short post.
(Up) Trying out with dad's new Nikon digital camera. And you know what, it is FREE. That's why I call it special. Rm0 and you can get one camera woohooo! Dad redeemed it from his credit card points.

15th of July, 2011.
(Up) Okay, so I went to this Study In Taiwan, The Best Choice education fair on Friday with the Senior 3 gangs. Was pretty awesome cos we sapu-ed loads of free stuff like aunties. Even got free pendrive, chopsticks, highlighter, pocker cards, pens & pencils, files & all weyh. You say cool or not? HHAHAHHA. Okay I'm an aunty. Except that the fact that I am NEVER gonna study there in Taiwan in my future. Unless the sky drops down :p and that the fact that I hate people asking me 'can I help you?' because I freakin' still haven't really decided what course to take. So yeah.

(Up) In the bus on the way to the building somewhere near KLCC. Bus was in the tunnel so......*snap!*

(Up) Yuzhen here asking information in studying Culinary Arts TROLOLOLOLOL. Okay, I shouldn't laugh. But hey, for people who don't know her, she's my school's basketball team captain. And planning to study Culinary Arts. Didn't expect that LOL, I thought she would go for something like Sports Science or Accountings, but no. So yeah...we have something in common..............

*small voice*

I actually plan to study Culinary Arts too.

Okay now you know. Or or or Psychology or performing arts. Gahhhh haven't made up my mind yet. Dad got me this disc that cost about 1k+, which err call Di Ping Xian in chinese, which suppose to help you to figure out your path in what to study and your character and stuff. Only thing is....that disc, that disc, is quite confusing for me to understand. And the guide book is missing, so I have to call this girl who's in charge to help me out. Which I haven't call.

(Up) Waihuai. Carrying all those papers & forms got me having muscle aches on the arms the next day :/ lousy. Seriously very heavy okay, sommore they don't give you a recycle bag to put it all in. ) :

(Up) The errr, very busy hall packed with peoples. Picture taken by Belle, trying to snap a picture of a lengzai I guess. HAHHAHAHAHHA :p

(Up) Oh gosh, I look phat. :*( (Juwei, Belle Chong, Amanda Chong, two ciao-looking-girls, Vyi Vern & Wai Huai).

(Up) Trip back to school. We were the last to get on the bus, cos errrrr we wanna grab more free stuff before we go. And then the monitor have to ask the announcer to call us to go back. Epic much? HAHHAHAHHAHA, right. Go ahead and call me Auntie Juwei. ) :

(Up & down) Cutest pens I got for free! :D
(Up) Chicken feets. Ngawwww.

Up & down) This puzzle ahhhhh (also free), got us cramming our heads for half a day to arranged it! Cute eyh?

(Up) Belle posing with Xiao Nee's strawberry. Well, it's actually a bag. And most important of all, it's FREEEEEE :D

HHHAHAHHAHAH okay I get, should stop my auntie behavior now. :/

Anyway only 3 of the classmates got the strawberry bag so yeah..loads were getting jealous especially Remy, who's still grumbling about it until today LOL. I'm not grumbling cos you know what? I got it. I mean, I already got it before we came for this education fair, so yeah. :p

(Up & down) Pictures from dad's Nikon digital.

(Up) That's how I eat, hohoohohooh.

(Up) My little birthday gift from Carmen, my sister. A bookmark since she sees that I love reading ( : Did I tell you that everyone calls me Sarah when I was in primary school? I bet only some knows about that. No one calls me that since high school ) : but nahhh, I'm happy with Juwei. Anyway theres this #whenihavekids thing in Twitter...so I decided to name Naomi for a girl and Rockstar for a boy #whenihavekids in the future. :D
16th July, 2011.
Well, yeah no pictures so sorry about that. Cos you know what? I was supposed to go for Bon Odori with my friends, a Japanese festival happening at Shah Alam, which is like for hell knows that near from my house. And then no I'm not going because theres my PJ Church Of Christ 29th anniversary.

But then, I end up not going for the anniversary either. Want to know why?

First. It all started with the word "accumulate".

On Friday evening, dad was suppose to drive me home on 5pm. But no, he came on 7pm. I was alone at the creepy looking bus stop, I have no where to go. And then there's the rain. Okay fine, this was fine. Because dad say's theres this terrible traffic jam going on. Until mom told me he started he way from Shah Alam on 5pm. But hey wait, isn't that the time I finish school and he should BE THERE by that time already, instead of just starting his way? Okay nevermind, fine. Fine.

And then there's Saturday.
I was really excited the whole day because I'm involved in a play at the anniversary today night. The youths are gonna perform with the kids "God is bigger than the boggieee man, he's bigger than the grozilla's and the monsters on TV" and "My God is sooo BIG, so STRONG and so MIGHTY there's nothing my God cannot do! *clap clap*". Yeah see, I was excited.

In the morning before I went school, I told mum, hey try not to be late like always okay? Just make a change. And I said I will call you half an hour before my tuition ends just to remind you to be punctual (my tuition finishes on 3:30pm). And we promised to have a hair cut at the saloon soon after my math tuition. We were happy.

One hour before tuition ends, I called. She told me she was already at the saloon. Okay fine nevermind, just come on time. Half an hour later I called her again, asking her not to be late, she says okay.

Until 3:3opm already. Call again. "Mom where are you?". "Oh still at the saloon, wait for awhile ah, VERY FAST ONE."

Okay fine. I sat on the sofa of my tuition teacher's. And end up asleep.

Until..........my phone rings, and woke me up. Goshhhh thank gosh she was here. And I look at the time, WTFF MAN 5:30 almost 6pm?! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fine, NEVERMIND. Mom told me she's done at the saloon we have to rush for the anniversary. OKAY FINE! And she said....Juwei, no need to bath lahh, we're late already. Just get changed and lets go.

I'M LIKE WTFFFFFFFFF?! I MUST bath before I go. At least let me have a nice hair & nice smelling body. But no. She said no. That's when I got pissed. But hey, pissed but not shouting. She started to shout and argue. I mean...c'mon lahh. You're the one who's late. We promised to go to the saloon together, and you went yourself. My bob head is not cut, and now you tell me I'm not to wash my hair? Bullshits.

If you're late, then you should expect us to be late going to the anniversary. Not ask me NOT to bath, and ask me to cover up. You took my time. I owe it, and hey, I'm not not gonna bath just bacause you took my time. I mean, you should expect that! But no, you don't.

Fine. So you know what I mean in "accumulating"? Accumulating my anger!

Why can't parents take what their children said seriously. Why can't you be at least one time, punctual. It's not like you're only late once, you're late EVERYTIME. And did I said anything? No.

And I'm just asking you to be punctual for just ONCE. Since it's a happy day. But no, you didn't. You took my patience for granted. Thinking I wouldn't be angry and swallow my anger like I always does.

People will burst okay. People cannot always take it all in. I'm just asking once. ONCE. And thanks for your inconsideration.

So, people don't have mood already after an argue okay. I told her fine, I'm not going. I told them I was tired from tuition & I'm not going. I just want to be alone.

And I'm sorry if the play was ruined because of me. And I know I missed everything, all the fun. Not going for Bon Odori, not going for church anniversary either. But hey, thanks for those who asked me where am I.


That's all. God bless, xx.
Music of the day:
I'm planning to cut the bob like Keri Hilson had in here at 3:25.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment