Saturday, February 11, 2012

CNY dinners.

Heyyyy guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, I swore to myself I shall post all these pictures up for my own sakes, so here you are :))) this is not a post I guess. Just a bunch of pictures that hadn't been post in the right time hahahahah. Missing CNY alot I must sayyy, but I miss Christmas more lolwtf. Time flies like a train.

I know Chinese New Year's wayyyy over but I'm still gonna post some pictures taken during some CNY gathering's I went, or to say correctly, CNY party my parents host lol.

Went to my neighbour's (who's house is opposite mine) the Lim's house for steamboat dinner & yeeshang!
Dad & mom :) (over exposure, sorry!)
Then 2 days after, it's my house who's having the party lol. That's one good thing about staying around my taman because almost every weekend there's a party around then you'll have free food to eat hahahah.
There's so many unfamiliar faces in my house that day (as those where all my parents friends instead of mine), I barely felt like home anymore lol. I was even thinking should I just get a plate of food and then rush back up to my room to eat with myself-_-

Karaoke session.
Playing cards.
As for us youngsters we stayed in the house and watched movies lol. Rio & 那些年我们一起追的女孩.
Boys prefer to play mahjong instead-_-
And kids, erm most of them went back early, prefer to play....idk, play with themselves. Earlier on there were so many of them shouting around & hitting on the keys of my piano until we couldn't hear a sound from our movie on the TV wtf.
The adults outside is worst. They practically shouted into the mike, singing until 4:30am wtf.
It's a wonder the other neighbours around my house didn't complaint lol.
K, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment