Sunday, February 12, 2012

Still on the reds.

Heyyyy! This is not a post lol, just a bunch of pictures I should have post earlier. Anyway, it's random Sundays! Since it's still Chinese New Year (at that time LOL), I suggested to Kyna & Olivia that we wear red to church hehehehhe.

Outfit of the day: Red dress bought from Taiwan with black cardigan. Pair of shoes from Taiwan too.
And it so happens that the 3 of us wore black & red instead of red only! :))))
Kyna & I (my dumb face actually looks kind of...dumb wtf)

Trying to practice smiling without any teeth visible wtf as I know I'm doing my braces soon, but smiling without showing my teeth just, just looks so not nice la! T_T
Proof of Kyna bullying me )':
Olivia, Kyna & I.
Olivia & Kyna.
Olivia & I look pathetic hahahaha-_-
Kyna hahahaha and her fatchoi finger nails!
I look so much better with my teeth rightrightrightrighttttttttttttttt
Olivyyyyy.
Posted this picture on Twitter, bought a pair of red skinny jeans from Cotton On for rm99 before CNY. This effin' jeans 'cos me a booomb weyh, Kyna bought hers too! From M&G for RM99 TOO gahhhhh. I prefer M&G. But whatever.
Random Sundays again. Kyna, Cassandra & I.

And well, yeah I got my braces done. Mehhhhhh. Been going to the dentist for almost everyday starting last week. No extractions done, phew! But the separations hurts alot (if you know what I'm talking about). And I chose light green for my braces gah gah gah, no turquoise color. But most of the others said it looks light blue on my braces, so I guess...it's alright :/ any ideas what color next? ;) I can change the color of my braces one month later hehehehe.

I look surprisingly happy.
This is actually how I feel, grrrrrrrrr.
For eye-candy's sake, I must look happy lolwtf.
Fisheye! :) I got quite pissed of when some of the people thought that 'fisheye' means my cross eye wtf. No, you! Fisheye means Fisheye lens, which is why my picture looks round-_-sigh!
Guess I really have to smile without showing my teeth for the next two years then T_T
Close shot:
Look more like light blue right? Check out the edge of my lips, I wished I have a mouth like a snake where it's soooo stretchable, that way the dentist won't have to pull open my mouth like a cow-_- I have to brush my teeth EVERY TIME after my meal, this is going to kill me man-_-as I sometimes don't even care to brush my teeth at night. And then the problem about how am I going to smile brightly when I am on stage dancing/performing!?!?!?!??!?! T_T k fine, not a very big problem actually. But it's a very big problem to meeeeeeeee ):< you can't smile teeth-less 'cos the audience won't even notice you're smiling wtf, sigh whatever lah-_-

Snacks I bought weeks agooooooooo ): so glad I finished almost all of them or else it'll be wasted since I can only eat porridge. And I'm talking about porridge for 3 meals a day wtffmlbbq.

Song of the day: Wonder Girls - Be My Baby
Sohee's my inspiration! 'Cos she got small eyes like me-_-and still look so daym hot.

That's all for now!
God bless everyone of you, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment