Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink Panter's pictures is out!

Heyyy guys still remember my pink Aquapix 35mm underwater lomo camera? :D Guess what, I decided to name it the Pink Panter hehehehe.
Without the water-proof case it looks like this.
Sighs sorry I'm so lazy to take pictures using my dSLR lol 'cos  realize taking pictures using the iPad is sooo much faster and easier :P
Kay so 3 months ago I bought this lomo toy camera at the Street Maket @ The Curve while shopping with Rayray one Sunday, then till last month I finally finished my first 3 rolls of film yay! Went to get them developed and heres the result ;)

I must say that I'm quite satisfied with the pictures but sadly to say many pictures are under-exposed so it's all dark 'cos there's no flash light ):. Lesson: Must take pictures under the sunlight! But don't worry, I just purchased a Lomography La Sardina Orinico Ochre camera that comes with a Frits The Britz flash-light yesterday @ Mid Vally Megamall omgomgomg, I'll blog more about it in the next post.
I name my baby, the Annoying Orange :3 credits to Kyna Tong who gave me the idea hahahhaa!

1st roll of film:
On November, @ The Curve with Rachel Rayray when I first bought this camera :)
With Crystal, by favorite neighbour (also my tuition mate last time!) @ the kids playground around my housing area.
Crystal sisters, Catherina & Christina! Two of my favorite toooo.
Sighs miss them loads, haven't hang out with them for quite some time.
Then this was 9th of December, I think. Went out with my daughters JiaChie Lim & Britney Chong. x
This was the 10th of December, went to Hilton KL 'cos Rachel Rayray's mom got a free night staying there. I went there to swim with Ray hehehehhe. Then we head to HooiLee Lim's (Moomoo) birthday barbecue party @ Moomoo's house.
I miss my bestie so muchhhhhh (25 days till her national service ends!)
Then this was taken during my Taiwan trip! They call this 高铁, something like some super fast train hahahhah. Get what I say with the under-exposure?
This is my favorite picture! Pigeons, x
Another train station hahahhaha wtf
Sadly to say, dumb as I am, that's all the pictures I took in Taiwan using this camera. Sighs!
On Christmas day, came back to Malaysia. Went to church, Olivia & Kyna. (Under exposure again)
This was taken on 29th of December, Rachel Rayray's birthday! Fucking Panter cannot use indoors.

2nd roll of film:
Went to Sunway Legoon with my classmates (2011 Senior 3A) to celebrate monitor SiewChing's birthday on 20th of January if I'm not mistaken :/
Slide<3
Underwater.
This was epic haahhaha we're helping each other out of the pool 'cos we're old already and can't help ourselves out-_-

3rd roll of film:
Omg heyyyy KuenCheng! :')
Went back to Kuen Cheng on the 1st day of school on the 4th of January.
This was taken on New Year's Eve.
Olivia & I were waiting for the pizza man to arive.
Shits ignore me, I don't know what I'm doing wtf

Song of the day: Outasight - Tonight Is The Night


That's all for now!
God bless everyone of you, x.
Stay tuned for my next post to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment