Wednesday, February 22, 2012

La Sardina Orinoco Ochre.

Heyyyy, just brought my Annoying Orange out for a walk around my garden lolol. I got sooo excited when I can do multiple exposures in one frame in the camera omgomgomg.

Kay, gonna blog about the day I got this La Sardina :)
Sunday, 19/02/2012
Claudia Tham (a.k.a my Garfield!) called me on Saturday, I think to ask me out to go to Mid Valley Megamall to have a cuppa & probably to go for the I.T Fair. So happens Carmen Wong & SokeHang Pang was going tooo hehehehhe, I miss my high school mates so freakin' much.
With Carmen at SweetChat @ Mid Valley.
One of my besties! :3
Claudia's Mango Fountain.
My Durian Pancake omgomgomg, x.
Then Claudia & Carmen left early, left SokeHang & I went for the I.T Fair ourselves, nothing much. Alot of cheap stuffs tho, MP3, iPhone/iPad covers, earphones and fake Beats Dr. Dre headphones.
I didn't know that if Mid Valley sells Lomography.com products here or not and I was really desperate to buy my La Sardina 'cos the Valentine's offer ends on the 29th of February, you'll get two free rolls of expired films ;) Then Claudia told me there's a stall in Mid Valley that'll probably sells my camera so SokeHang & I went to check out.

End up they got selllllll!!!!!!! :D and all the other camera you can get from Lomography.com toooo! I'm the happiest girl alive lolwtf. Thanks to SokeHang who accompanied me (which I can't help myself jumping around when I finally got to hold this box T_T) to buy this camera, and thanks to Claudia who told me about this stall T_T. Mad love you! I was like kept asking on Twitter, Mid Valley got The Click Shop or Photocraft or not on the day before ):?
SokeHang, Carmen & I. Samsung Galaxy quality photos.
Back home. My babyyyyy T_T wtf.
Was wondering what to name it and Kyna Tong came out with an idea of The Annoying Orange on Twitter! :) Since it's a striking orange one, so yeah sure (Y).
According to Lomograhy.com (ahem), Orinoco Ochre is a name of a river in.....shit, I forgot where. K, fine it's a name of a river la kay!
From Lomography :)
Advance knob & shutter.
A *only shoot if you can read me* lens tube ;) it's something like a shutter lock lahh, you have to turn 45 degrees to open the lens before you start shooting.
This is...epic.
And thank God that La Sardina comes with a Fritz the Blitz flash-light! That means I get to take Lomographs even if I'm in indoors. You guys saw how my pictures turn out when it's under-exposure right (by my Aquapix pink lomo camera that doesn't come with a flash), the La Sardina even comes with 4 different colors (red, blue, yellow and white) of color filters! That means you get to change the color of the flash :D
Mad happy like asdfghjklwtf.
LemeLeme pictures taken by iPad which I've already posted on Twitter.
It comes with a hard cover La Sardina book & a few post cards, which is kinda cool!
Best served with friends, true indeed.

Kay, that's all about my Annoying Orange ;)
Last Friday mom & I went to Istana Budaya to watch a dancing performance, thanks mom for the tickets T_T.
At Istana Budaya. Was late, had a very bad traffic on the way there. Was mad anxious in the car, mom & I. 'Cos apparently you can't go into the theatre once the show has start, mehhhh. But thank God it started 45 minutes late, muahahahhaha. We're lucky!
Damn nice can that place, but once the show started...seriously mad silence. Like even you breath too loud, everyone can hear hahahhahahhawtf.
Songs Of The Wanderers (SotW), Googled some images tho...
And this is how they end the show.
For more info click here.

Then it's cousin ChyeHoong's baby Felicia's 1st birthday party @ ChyeHoong place! :)
Felicia wore a tutu! :3
Mad cute can that cake (Y). You guys realize they even wore the same outfit in real life? :D When Felicia saw the cake, I think she really thought that the grass was real or somthing 'cos she steped on the green cream HAHHAHAHA :3
K, ending the post with my bee-u-tee-ful houz :)
The Annoying Orange finished her walk lolwtf.

Song of the day: BIGBANG - BLUE M/V

Kay, that's all!
God bless everyone of you, x.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Can I know which shop in Mid Valley/Gardens is selling lomo? Can you please tell me the exact location, like the floor and shop name? I've read on another blog that there is a lomo shop in Gardens but I couldn't find the shop, idk why.
    Please and thank you,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete