Sunday, February 5, 2012

Greens on the reds.

Tuesday, 24/01/2012
Heyyyyy it's already Chinese New Year's day 14, but I'm still gonna post about day 2 lolol. A post is a post, you see? :)))
On CNY day 2, obviously my family & I were still at my parents hometown in Seremban, but cousin ChyeLeng and my auntie uncles just left & went back to KL on Day 1 itself, sad max. But anyway, my family had a lunch with the Tong family on day 2. Food was so awesome I seriously don't care to take some pictures wtff sorry. But we took some photos with my dad iPad's Photobooth. Pictures at the end of the post ;)

After lunch we went to Taman Tasik Seremban @ Seremban (lah, duh!).
Seriously, after countless of times passing by this lakeside for 18 years, I've never stopped by and walk around this place before fml, like seriously. But maybe I've been here before, but my poor brain didn't picture any memories of me being here, so.....finally! :D

Kyna & I.
Mom bought ice-creams for every of us :)))
Scenery is sooo nice here, and it's so peaceful! No litters, just joggers. Which annoys me 'cos I have to move aside when they pass by jogging while I was taking pictures of the place and making sure they effing get out of my photo-_-
My dad says this very place we're standing used to be a mini zoo. But nao it's gone )': probably all the small animals just....sadly died-_-
This lakeside got free wifi sommore lehh, so cool!
Kyna & I.
Macam yes! Hahhahahah. Kyna's looking so pro.
Wesleigh looks alot like me lol, the 10-years-ago me. This picture looks alot like the family portrait in my house!
2 new family members, hahahhaha
Kyna & I, again. And a roaring Wes.
Wes: "Uncle Alexxxx, faster go this wayyyy."
Dad: " No no noooo, it's this wayyyy!"
Hehhehehehehhe, this used to be me too!

See what I said about nice sceneries?

Pictures taken by Photobooth @ iPad at the lunch earlier:
Moooooooooooooo.

Xray.
I don't know what to call this, the stinking lizard?
The Tong's! Kyna looks alot like The Stitch 8D
The Ong's. Okay, forgive me. My mom just had a bad hair day :) And I just err....haz to act cute for abit wtff-_-
Here come's my Buddha face hahahhahahah! Got that very peaceful look or not?
And Kyna's Tweety bird face!
We're potatoes and we're awesome wtff.
Rayray's best friend, THE camel Ahmad's face hahahahhah!
K lahh, a normal picture. But after looking at the pictures above, somehow this picture looks abnormal too-_-

And here comes my Photobooth story :))))) it's lame, bare with me.

Hoohooo, hello guys! *waves*
You think I'm cute? *blushes*
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!? I heard a small 'no' there.
Fcuk you ):
Oh there, you say I am cute, thanks! :)
Since you say that I am cute, I'mma show you my sexy teeth :B
And my ham-like tongue :P
And my twin sister who just happens to name Juwei too wtff, I hate her.
K, fine you bare with me. Give you a kisssss :*
WTFF HAHAHHAHA K I'M DONE.
Anyway that's not all my Photobooth pictures :/ I'm gonna blog another post full of pictures taken by the iPad hehehehhe k, so stay tuned.
Honestly, Apple apps is just awesome, they really can get you addicted :o

God bless everyone of you, x.


1 comment:

  1. Dear, Love to read ur blog..never fail to update more. Anyway i changed my blog name. do update my link k? http://panda-cassie-crazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete