Monday, August 8, 2011

Claudia Thumb's 18th birthday.

OHHHHHH HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. As you can see my title, today is Claudia Tham's (Thumb thumb's) birthday! We, as in Rachel Rayray & Claudia & I of course, went to Empire Mall to celebrate her eighteen'th birthday. Woke up about 7:45am in the morning, was pretty grumpy cos today was suppose to be a day where I can sleeeep till 2pm in the noon (School's off as we had KC's Open Day yesterday, will blog about it soon).

Was running late and mom didn't know the way there to the mall. So we googled search it. So damn confusing lahh weyh, then mom went and called my neighbor for s.o.s hhahahhahahah! My neighbor went with us there LOL. SEE CLAUDIA, sacrificed much eh? :p

Anyway.....I wasn't late at all actually. For once, I was early then the other two who tooked the commuter here, so I went to Popular to read some books instead while waiting.

And alas... they came.

(Down) Went to Tutti Frutti to have our frozen yogurt. THIS IS MY BREAKFAST. Healthy or not? ( :

(Down) That's Rayray's satisfaction face!

(Down) Rayray with her new DSLR. Three of us finally (Claudia had a long time ago) have our dslr now ahahahhaha, dreams came true! But Claudia didn't bring today ) : Only Rayray & I.

(Down) And finally....this is what we came for. Malaysia's tallest indoor spiral slide woo-hooo! :D :D :D excited much!!!!

(Down) RM12 when you play ONCE. Sibeh expensive actually )': RM8 on tea time, wtff.

(Down) Tickets.

(Down) AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the first to play the slide, the other two scarry cat lahh ;p Quite scary weyh when you look down cos the slide is like very longgggg & tall, like SERIOUSLY VERY LONG & TALL :o and okay, I was yelling all the was down like when you're playing a roller coaster TROLOLLOLOL! At first it feels like roller coaster so you must shout one of else your heart will jump out.

Sads aye this is the only picture I took while I was inside! Kept yelling and then the voice turn out to be like..."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AA-AAAAAAAAAAAAA-AA -A-A-A-A-A-A-AA-AAA!!!!!!!". Got out of the slide that time damn malu man cos the service guy was like laughing like mad :/


(Down) Dizzzyy dizzzzyyyyyyyyyy di-zzyydiz-zzyyyyyyy. HAHAHHAHAH

(Down) Claudia's turn. Woah, she lagi funny. Cos know why or not? She come down without yelling at all wtf HHAHAHHAHAHAH. Where got people don't yell one? My heart will jump out like seriously weyh hahahhahahah. *Claps claps for her*

(Down) VERY SATISFIED! :D :DDDDDDDDDD
 

(Down) Look up!

(Down) Saw my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3! Justin Baby Bieber HAHAHHAHAH. Okay that sounds gross.

(Down) Cupcakes! *Nom nom nom noooom num dum dom no* fattening :p

(Down) Bought ourselves a Adidas bottle nyek nyek nyek. Friendship bottle LOL ; ) hopefully no one else in our school buys it, humph! :p

(Up & down) Claudia's one stood out, she hates pink ) :

(Down) Went for lunch! *happy happy*
While waiting....camwhore first ahha!

(Down) RM25 only, can you believe it? OI YOU DON'T GO BUY KKKKKKKKK. Go buy other patterns ;p Heh.

(Down) Finally, Rayray's order. The pie-teee came :3

(Down) This is how I eat ;D *like a BOSS*

(Down) *Nom nom nom nom nooom num OMMMMMMMM!* Stuffs the whole in :D

(Down) My spaghetti carbonara ; ) very naise.

(Down) Claudia's spaghetti bolognese.

(Down) And and ANDDDD......MACAROONS for dessert! :D Rayray ordered strawberry flavor, lemon flavor, yam flavor, black sesame flavor (saya tak suka!) & dunno-what-raisin flavor (saya lagi tak suka!).

(Down) Tell you something...I didn't know macaroons are that sweet-_- like...seriously VERY VERY VERY THE DAMN SWEET weyh. I guess it's nice to look but not very nice to eat. Errrr, even sweeter than my smile. LOL ;D even sweeter than sweets. Even sweeter than your kiss. LOL.

(Down) YES, black sesame flavor not nice! (Rayray actually likes it, it just that her face here doesn't match) hehehehheheh.

(Down) Total sum up......okay la, quite reasonable ( : And very nice spaghetti, so full until I look like I'm five months pregnant again ( :

(Down) Shots.

(Down) CLAUDIA SAMPAT POH took this fugly picture of me!

(Down) HERS ( :

(Down) I have big boooobs OHOHOHOHOHO. Okay-_-
 

(Down) VERY hard only to get the birthday girl to take pictures with me. She damn cam shy ) :

(Down) Claudiacluadiaaclaudiaclaudiaaclaudiaclausidaclaudiaclaudiaaa I loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou my darlingdarlingdarlingdarlinggggg. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH <3 cheesy.

(Down) Saw my best friend again :D! Know why? Cos I first saw this red man...I name him Mr. Tutu cos he has a head that always tuts out. Okay-_- cos I first saw him while I was in Taiwan for a vocation last winter :D! Seems like he misses me huh? (;
 

(Down) MY . BEST . FRIEND. AHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!


(Down) I love what it says ( :

(Down) Say hi to Mr.Bones.

(Down onwards) And then we went to Sunway Pyramid next as we have nothing else to do at Empire Mall.

(Down) We took a taxi there. I tell you...sibeh hot weyh, sweat myself like not-really-mad-but-still-mad. I hate sweating while my fringe is down ) :

The taxi driver damn funny weyh. Cos we were talking to him halfway and Rayray called her driver at that time to tell her driver to fetch her on time. Then this taxi driver horr...he thought Rayray was talking to him weyh! HAHAHHAHA and he started replying her only to realize Rayray kept talking over his voice and so he talked louder and so Rayray also talked LOUDER and then the driver turn his head over. Only to realize she was talking on the phone, and Claudia & I was there watching the situation the whole time. You say funny or not? HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

(Down) The first place we went....Chatime! For our pearl bubble tea ( :

(Up & down) Mine's the yellow one...Mango Green Tea ooooh yeah. Not bad lahh, but I prefer the previous one I drank..dunno what roasted bubble tea.. :/

(Down) Continuous shots :D

And then I tell you what, after taking that three continuous shots horr, I accidently spilled Claudia's cup of drink and it spilled on her clothes and pants. Yeah thank God the cup is sealed but it still spilled through the straw :S Felt so bad weyh, she has to go to the washroom to tidy herself up again :/ Sooooo sosoosososooso soooososoos SORRY about it yeah. ) : sigh.

(Down) Cups says: Say hi to my boyfriend! ( :

(Down) Next stop, went to eat errr japanese Tokoyaki (if I didn't spell it wrong). IKR, eating non-stop! But ahhhhh, nevermind if it's all delicious I don't mind eating non-stop. Remind me of the days I spend in Taiwan, was something like that too. All the food was just tooooooooo tempting ;p

(Down) BEEEEEEEEEEHOLDDDD THE ANGEL OF OCTOPUS.

*small voice*

Ello. ( :

(Down) Claudia's.

(Down) Rayray & mine's. *Nyomm nyom om om om nom nom om* ;p

(Down) Oooooooh, Rayray's smexay satisfied look.

(Down) Cooking!

(Down) And then we went to Photo Craft! (Is that the name of the shop? ( : Errr well, it sells all the lomo cameras you see in The *Click* Shop!)

*Pssttttt, small voice.

Did you know that I've wanted to get this LA SARDINA for quite some time?

And hopefully it's my birthday present for this year AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! *Don't ignore this* ;p

(Down) Shots. Loving the background loads weyh, made up of lomo pictures.

(Down) Me asking Rayray the bicycle driver to ride faster hahhahahah *vrooom vrooooooommm!*

(Down) The driver's looking upset for driving a five months heavy pregnant lady, that is me ;) LOL.

(Down) No, we didn't go for ice-skating ) : Maybe next time.

(Down) Rayray has bacteria all over her. AHAHHAHAH

(Up & down) It's actually the lightnings lahh LOL.

(Down) Went to Forever 21 next.

All the stuffs but I am broke. Sigh )':

(Down) But I did bought a necklace ( : Cross. Rayray & I each bought one. Another friendship necklace LOLOLOL. Errr the last time we bought together was a lolllipop necklace when I was fifteen and she fourteen ahhha!

(Down) I like! Rayray's one was a silver one. Claudia didn't buy anything cos she wasn't into these stuffs ) :

(Down) Getting quite exhausted already, while waiting for my mom to come & drive me home, we went to A&W to eat AGAIN. LOL. They went to eat lahh, not me. I've had enough hehe. This was the only picture I took there ) :

(Down) Last picture of the day. (: And that's Claudia's arm.

That's all. God bless everyone of you.
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLAUDIA THAM MY FRIEND FOR 6 YEARS! ( :
<3

3 comments:

  1. Where is Empire mall ? I want to go ! Ehh nice Adidas Bottle ! I'm not same class with u all , can I buy that ?:D haha! And nice necklace leh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy moo moos ( : Empire mall is at Subang, we'll go together next time if we had the chance ( : but apart from the slide, there isn't much there. LOL errrr, you go buy lahh hahahha. Very cheap only. There's other colours (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. when we gonna go out together ? seriously never go out with u before :( and also din talk much with u loh.. jst FB comment banyak :D haha

    ReplyDelete