Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another typical Sunday.

Hiiiii, so sorry for the lack of updates again. Was pretty busy as trials are coming, haven't even have time to even switch on the laptop. Once I get home everyday, I would just dump my bag and lie on the soffffiiieeeee bed. Without bathing or whatsoever. Until the next early morning only I bath, so which means like....I slept about 12hours everday? And yet, still feeling so tiring. Thank God it's holidays now, and so I am still blogging at this hour of the time. I love you guys you see? :D

Okkkk, so this post will be quite simple. Since I have nothing much to update about.

Until Sunday okay! This coming Sunday I mean. Am going for a dancing competition with my dancemates so I'll blog for sure. A promise ( : Have to reach school around 10am so I'll have to miss church. So sorry ) : And then about 11 thirty pm or 12 am only I am to go back home. Crazy eyh? Yeah, the competition runs that late. Will be quite tiring, I guess. But am feeling so excited here LOL.

This was last Sunday, another typical one. Went to church as usual. Supposed to go for rock climbing at 1Utama with Kyna Tong, Olivia Tham & Yung Sheen. But but but, plans cancelled. Disappointed max weyh! Sigh, probably will go during the holidays.

(Down) Anyway, Kyna got her new car. A red Myvi (did I spell it wrongly?). Anyway yeah I'm crazy about red these days, don't ask me why. But my nails are painted hot red with gold glitters nao ; D And and bytheway I think Kyna's car is hottttttt! Mini yeah, but I like it. I told dad I want a Volkswagen Polo when I know how to drive this year end, and he told me I'm outta my mind. Fine )':

(Down) The Polo I wanted ): *hopefully* ahahhahahahhaha :B
Yeah, so hot IKR ) :
It's also a mini size car but a lil' bigger than the Myvi, but too bad it cost ALOT more than the Myvi. Sighs, nevermind I'll just dream for now.

(Down) High shots under the sunlight. Fail, we looked like sun bathing with our clothes on :/

(Down) Kyna & my fat rhino thighs? ( :

(Down) Wanted to draw a shark :B

(Down) EPIC FAIL LOLLL. The tail is broken, drew it wrongly! Gahhhh, will draw a nicer one next time ) :

(Down) Went for lunch then. And this two girls kept playing with my hair-_- woahhh I thought I cut it short already they will atlease change their target but no, they still like to play with my hair wtff. Maybe I should have a hair cut like Kyna's. But hmm...somehow I get to change their target a little. They like to twist twist twist, and since Olive's hair is a curly one, I suggest they play with hers ( :
They're out of control.
Future hairstylist ahahahhahaha ;D Wes trying to show who is boss *wink*

(Down) Someone texted me some rubbish which I don't even understand, and Kyna was like...HUH?!

(Down) Anyway, I'm going to watch a performance name Farewell My Cuncubine at The Actors Studio @ Lot 10 tomorrow evening. *Happy happy* :D
Lee Wushu Arts Theatre & The Actors Studio Teater Rakyat proudly present Farewell, My Concubine! The Movement of the Martyr; a dance drama like no other, a combination of the famed Wushu martial arts technique and Dance.


“Farewell, my concubine” recalls the last moment when Xiang Yu, a patriotic hero, expresses his deepest feelings for his land, his beloved concubine and his faithful steed. It is a classic tale which displays the intricate affection between Xiang Yu and Yu Ji, his concubine. The couple chooses to end their lives in a magnificent but tragic way to signify their intense devotion to each other and their land. “Farewell, my concubine” is a well-loved Chinese classic legend that has been told and retold and has moved countless hearts for generations.



The passion for love from Yu Ji has greatly inspired Mr Lee Swee Seng, the choreographer for this production by the Lee Wushu Art Workshop. Lee’s interpretation of this classic literature is from a “reforming” point of view. His reinterpretation of Yu Ji in this masterpiece is a metaphor for the life of a martyr in the modern world.

Yay, can't wait ( ; since I am to perform this Sunday, watching this will get me in the mood I guess, cos I'm feeling quite nervous here. I don't know about you dancemates, but I am :/

IF I got the chance, I'll brag mum to bring me to watch this too ( :

Kkkkk I think that's all. I will be blogging again about the dancing competition happening this Sunday, so stay tuned ( :
Some pictures:

(Down) Sarah & I.

(Down) Xing Ying & I. LOL she cried after watching our performance LOL wtff xD

Okay lastly, some self-timer pictures :D
Kay, that's all. God bless everyone of you<3
Wish me luck for this coming Sunday's competition.
( :
*fingers cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment