Saturday, September 3, 2011

2011年雪隆区舞蹈比赛.

Heyyyy guys, as I said. I will be updating about this post where my dance mates & I went to this 2011年雪隆区舞蹈比赛 (for you guys who don't know how to read chinese: a dancing competition happening in KL  But mostly it'll be pictures, nothing much to say ;b

(Down) Self made lunch hehehhehe. Each of us brought something to share along so that we don't have to starve through the whole afternoon. And I brought 6 sunny side-ups (: But we never finished them, lets talk about this later.

(Down) While waiting for more than an hour already for our turn for a run through, we got too hungry and there's nothing more to do other than warming up & watching people going their run-throughs, so we had our lunch first before it our turn to go up the stage.

Audrey and her big biggg mouth. Now we know who's the biggest eater ; D

Su Qing's maggi goreng taste real good!

(Down) Warming up!

(Down) And to tell you the truth. Eating before going up on stage was a big, BIGGGGGG MISTAKE. Because I seriously felt like puking after watching the other high schools category groups danced :S I'm like....shit, we should have practiced loads more! And I went outside to get a fresh breath *breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* :S Nervous like shit, as you can see in the picture.

(Down) The others while getting ready.

(Down) And that's us getting ready. First, with the hair.

(Down) Wonder why so kesian sitting at the stairs? Cos while we're putting on our make up, the lights suddently went pitch black off! Like totally, you can't see anything. The primary category started their competition, so we went outside for the light(:
Ice creams always rock.

(Down) I do look like a ghost!

(Down) The primary category:

I like how they made their hair like grandmothers.

(Down) And this! Was quite special in a way their costumes were soooo colorful with neon colors in the dark.

(Down) This one's very lively! And they dressed like marching band though.

(Down) This one, best choreograph ever I think. They're really really good, better than us I should say. And they're just primary students but high school levels :o

(Down) This boy caught my eyes.

(Down) Random one of Audrey & .

(Down) This one of cheerleaders.

(Down) And this! Woah I tell you...their costumes win everything lahh! I think all their costumes are over a hundred. Wonder where they got the money. Must be the school sponsor them-_-

(Down) And I think this dance is the most creative one. They turn the stage into a running track like sports day!

(Down) And that's where the high school category starts:
#1

#2

(Down) And thats KC's chinese folk dance.
#3 KC group A.

(Down) Lol while getting ready, theres this......girl who suddently tapped on my shoulder and it almost gave me a great fright. It's Huiwen, my classmate :o she look totally different with that make-up :o

#4

(Down) And that's....US!
#5, KC group B.

#6

There are more groups competing but errr I was quite disappointed in our performance, more to say...I was more disappointed in myself as I made some mistakes on the stage, which shouldn't have happened. And I almost cried while walking backstage, yeah. So as to say.....I'm not happy with this performance. It's worst than the one we performed in school ) :

(Down) KC's representative! Coach Huang, loads of respect! ( :

(Down) Must camwhore righttttt!

(Down) The only boys-only group LOL. They love to pose-_-

Picture of the primary category. No high school category cos I already felt like crying already so no pictures taken.

Remember I said I'm going to watch a contemporary dance performance Farewell, My Concubine ? I tell you, they're amazing! The best one I've ever watch.

Their stage very siao one. Like just beside the audience, which means.....no mistakes should be made! Gawd....:/

(Down) Not allowed to take pictures during the performance, so this is the only ones I got after the performance. Even then, a girl who's erm...kind of in charge told me to delete the photos I took. I'm like...huh, this is already the end of the show, even then also cannot? Plus, they are others who are taking too. I'm sitting at the back seat, doesn't mean the front seated ones has the power to take and I have none right? Plus, I'm using a dslr, the others are using phones or some digital. Wanna delete also they delete first lahh, why only me?

Dad was very upset about it, cos the girl stand there and waited for me to delete the photos. And dad was like..."IF SHE STANDS THERE ABIT LONGER I'M SURE GONNA SAY SOMETHING. IT'S UNFAIR, IT'S THAT YOU'RE BULLYING A YOUNG GIRL WITH A DSLR". He's like even angrier than me LOL. Then mom said:" Aiyah forget about it, it's over" and switched on the radio in the car after the show. And dad switched off the radio and continue off complaining hahhahahha!

Yeah, dad coming out to help.

So yeah, if any of you guys who's in charge of this show sees this? I'm glad (: Cos you know why?

THAT GIRL WITH SHORT HAIR AND WITH GLASSES, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT. I won't forget this. Because you know why? This show was supposed to be perfect, until you ruined it. For being an unfair person. Why don't you tell the uncles and aunties in front there to delete their photos taken in their phones or digitals?

UNFAIR. And you ruined the show. Well, thanks...I feel so much better now after saying this out loud.

And if you guys who's in charge sees this by checking on Google or something, well...this is A COMPLAINT. (Though I know you don't hope it to be so) BUT IT IS.

GIRL WITH SHORT HAIR AND GLASSES. BOOYAH!

But overall, the show was very, very good! (Y) very professional.
Kkkkk that's all!
Have nothing much to say as this was a post I'm supposed to be posting weeks ago.
God bless you ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment