Saturday, September 3, 2011

Like a club.

Heyyyyy, you must be feeling very curious why I name the title as Like A Club right? Because err...I went to an indian wedding (but he's a member from my church), Raymond's wedding. And it make me feel like I went to a club instead of a wedding LOL.

Anyway, this will be a short post!

(Down) At The Saujana Hotel.

(Down) Flower Boy.

(Down) The maid of honor.

(Down) Psstttt, that's the father & Sandra.
 

And the thing that made my day was here. Raymond was like kissing the bride after being pronounced as husband as wife, and then after kissing you should have put the veil up right? But he put it back down HAHHAHAHHAHHAH laugh dao me! Okay I shouldn't be laughing...but, HAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

(Down) Raymond & Sandra.

Seriously lahh even got DJ one, and the DJ can sing very well-_- They even played this song:
Which has became my favorite song now, like listening non-stop-_-
And kept me singing....Dos dos dos dos dos dostt dosto dostop don't stop stopp stopp the thepp DON'T STOP THE PARTY!
:D ADDICTIVEEEEE.

(Down) Kyna & I and the two sister went out to rest our ears a bit. Not only the ears, the eyes. Because they have this spot light thingy that keeps flash and flash and flash. Like suddently bright and then dark. Like a club. Which makes us kind of dizzy :S

(Left) Uncle Chongfatt & his beloved Coke ; (Right) Mom.
Hahahhahahah the lightings makes the pictures turn out like that.

Oooooh, and forget to say...they have these professionals coming to dance the traditional and contemporary modern indian dance :D pretty interesting. Even Wes can't keep their eyes off them!

(Down) Uncle Tony and the sisters.

Overall, the wedding was very well organize! It was the coolest indian wedding I've went. Talking about going to a indian wedding for the first time ;b it's even better than a normal chinese one cos normally chinese one was like...pretty boring to me already. And having that dreadful karaoke singing by the aunties and uncles :b comparing to this (which they sing songs that you heard from probablu Hitz.fm or Fly.fm), this is ALOT cooler. (:

(Down) Pictures from Kyna's twitter.

Kkkkk, that's all!
Dons dons dons dons dons dons stopp stopp stopp stopp thep thepp the thepp DON'T STOP THE PARTY!
Ahahhahahah, can't get this songggg outta my head ;b

No comments:

Post a Comment