Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carmen's 19th Birthday.

Hey guys I'm back. Yes, I know, after a thousand years ahahaha! But seriously, i just prefer posting pictures up on Instagram just because I'm a lazy blogger. I only blog when there's too many pictures I need to post up.

Anyway, 8th of June. Is my high school-mate, Carmen Wong's 19th birthday! One of my besties. Went for a karaoke & bonding session at Neway Karaoke Box @ One Utama.
Bubbles & glitters. My lime soda.
Carmennnnn :3
And of course Wenxin came too, another high school-mate. Carmen & her are uni-mates now anyway.

Had Japanese buffet as dinner with Carmen & her family at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant @ One Utama. Food is delicious! *Thumbs up*, I ate until I feel like puking. If you know what a big eater am I, you might get what I'm talking about ;)
Sashimi.
Mushroom soup with a heart-shaped garlic bread.
Mmm, Sushi.
Oh isn't mini baby crabs cute?
Fresh oyster. Oh this is definitely not mine :S it's Carmen's mom's one. Can't believe she ate all six. Same goes for Carmen :0 I had a phobia of these I think, the last time after I had these, I had diarrhea so badly it ruined my time in China wtf.
Oh cheese egg. Idk whats it's called in Japanese.
Melon taste the best btw!
Oh yeah, guess what I got for Carmen? A handmade Hello Kitty key chain, HAHAHA. Oh well, I've had it with me 2 years ago, hand made it in Taiwan and it's suppose to be a souvenir for her when i come back. But I kept forgetting to give it to her :/
There's chocolate fountain tooooo, FTW.
Art or not? ;D Must say the combination of chocolate & marshmallows / watermelon taste the best!
Hmm, pity the one who does the dish-washing. Or it's just a dish-washer. *Tip for you Mr. Dishwasher: Just heat up the plate and let the chocolate melt, then it's easy to wash. HEHHEHEHEHE
iPad pictures:
Oh isn't Photobooth such a sexy app? ;)
Right, that's all!
Do follow my Instagram as I will be posting pictures there more often than here. Juweibug.
God bless everyone of you, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment