Monday, July 25, 2011

Barbeque Party with ze classmates.

Okay Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm so sorry for the lack of immediate updates. Lately I've been watching City Hunter non-stop. Couldn't control it, you just have to continue watching because LEE MIN HO is just tooooo hot! Okay thankyou so much to Rayray & Jaycie & everyone else who introduced this korean drama to me. Ahhhh ( :

(Down) Nao, here's a picture of me before viewing my pictures from the barbeque party with my classmates I went this Saturday. Lol wtff!
I must proudly mention that...I wasn't the latest to be at the party, boooo-yah! ;D Well I was late...just wasn't the latest. Atlease.
(Up) This is just 1 and a half over 4 of the amount we're about to barbeque. The others are all at the back waiting to jump into the fire.

(Up) My form teacher has recently switched our places, so I'm sitting with this girl here now name Huihui :D teacher wanted to saparate those pairs who talks alot and therefore Huiwei, my best friend & I was separated ) : but it's okay cos we're only a passage apart, makes not much difference. It's just pretty annoying that there will be some who keeps walking between us while we're talking.

Anyway...teacher's plan didn't work well at all because...Huihui and I became very talkative when we first sat together so I don't think it makes any differences :p booo-yah!

(Up) And this is the main purpose why we had a barbeque party in Lih Ning's house! We have student exchanges all the way from Japan, and this japanese girl here name Chicka (if I didn't spell it wrongly) is staying with Lih Ning while she's here in Malaysia. What an honor ( : She's very kind & shy.

(Up) Lantern.

(Up) Huiwei here trying to stuff in a hotdog into Kai Ching's mouth LOL.

(Up) When I got there I was like....err, where's the fire? How are you gonna barbeque? It takes alot of effort to fan the coal gahhhhhhhh-_- who body also sweating already.

(Up) Best hot dogs from Aunty Botakai! :D a nickname I gave her. She gave me Pigoster (a combination of Pig & Monster) and I gave her Botakai for no reasons. ( :

(Up) YOU KNOW WHAT?! I haven't touch a totally uncooked chicken meat in my entire life zomg now I only realize LOL WTFFF D: trying to poke the meat onto the grill is a very erm, different experience for me wtf. I had chicken blood on my hand that night, sigh.

(Up) Lih Ning, Chicka's host.

(Up) MARSHMALLOWS YAY. <3

(Up) HAHHAHHAHHA Felicia's ape face. :p

(Up) For some people who don't know, I don't even know how to roast marshmallows. HHAHAHHAHAHHAHA :S And guess what I did? I thought you just need to do the same way like what you did with the chicken meat.

So I just dumb those marshmallows there on the grill and left. And said, "Hey help me to look out if it's ready kay" and went inside the house.

Seconds later, "JUWEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and everyone was kind of like laughing. Because I left the marshmallows melting there on the grill :S

(Up) Wenxin. The prefect Huiwei gets to sit with. I seriously thought teacher would arrange me in sitting with her but it end up Huiwei's the one.

(Up & down) Enjoying our bits of  marshmallows! Hehehheheheh
(Up & down) After all the sweats & smokes, we finally got our food ready. Only it's not enough so we went and barbeque for more instead and left these here under the fan. Oops.

(Up) I DIDN'T GET TO EAT MY CORN ))))))': YENNY ATE MINE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(Down) Food moments, we're so lucky.
(Up) People who wear contacts, should stay far from here. Thank goodness I didn't kena the smoke cos imagine your contacts melting in your eyes and you went blindddddddddddddddddd ._.

(Up) Beware of the Food Monster.

(Up) They used to sit together. But now Huihui (left) is sitting with me whereas Kai Ching (right) is sitting with Lih Ning.
(Up) You may be wondering what the hack is she doing, but let me tell you, this is freakin' delicious! Barbeque egg mix with whatever you wanna put in. I put in hotdogs ( : *yum*

Wooo-hooo!

(Down) Food, laughter, camwhore and tv shows.
(Up) We're one of the biggest food eaters in our class and that's one of the reason why we're close, HOHOHOHO :D

(Up) Time to clean uppppppppp!

(Down) Picture moments:
(Up) Belle & Kai Ching.

(Up) Huihui & Belle.

(Up) Kaiching.

(Up) Hui Wen & Belle.

(Up) You wanna know something? Xiao Nee reaches here at this hour of the time! Epic much, she missed all the barbeque LOL.

(Up) Kai Ching & Huihui.

(Up) Lih Ning & Belle.

(Up) Chicka & Xiao Nee.

 
(Up) Belle & I.

(Up) And finally......a group picture of us! :D :D Senior 3A.
THAT DOG WAS LICKING MY HANDS NON-STOP. So cute but smelly saliva :/ hehehhehe

(Up) Did I tell you that I was playing with Lih Ning's puppy all night long? :D Zomg it's so furry & shy & most of all, sooooo adorable! Keep touching it's head and rubbing it's body and then it'll fall asleep. Nagwwww :3

(Up) I'm amaze with Lih Ning's parents collection of teapots. And what you're looking at is just not all of it, there's still more!

(Up) Xiao Nee & Belle.

(Up) Xiao Nee & I.

(Up) The very annoying smelly monster feet that always like to appear in the photo, I dunno why.

(Up) Xiao Nee & Hui Wei. <- *P/s, that smelly feet belongs to her!

(Up) And lastly, I picture of Huiwei & I. :D

And then I'm off going back home. Escaped the cleaning-the-house part :/
Some of ze classmates stayed over at Lih Ning's house to help her out with all the preparations, shoppings & stuff.
We must definitely do this sometime again! <3 ( ;


That's all, God bless you.
xx.
*P/s, I was told not to post the photos if  Chicka's in it,
because apparently the school she's attending strictly forbids students posting photo's on the web.
But with no harm do, I still post it here because it contains beautiful memories that when we classmates view this, we will always smile & laugh at the all stuff we did that day. And so I am still posting this.
Hoping this is okay.
( : 

No comments:

Post a Comment