Sunday, November 27, 2011

We Pink You.

Ohmaigawd hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :) hmmm I guess this is the first post that you'll be seeing me in my new short hairstyle hahahha! Well anyway, I went out with bestieeee Rachel Rayray @ The Curve after my church service!
We went to shop @ The Street for the street markets, and then guess what I saw? :D :D
The Lomo AQUAPix 35mm Underwater Waterproof Film Camera I said I wanted to buy during my graduation trip in Pulau Langkawi! (One of my friend got it as her birthday present, a light blue one), and so I told myself that I'm gonna get one for myself too, heh. And so..I'm lucky enough to find it here, yeee-heeeeeee :) Pink sommore yayy, 'cos I was torn between the rainbow love one or this pink color one. Hmmm.

Features:
•Funny water-proof lomo camera, bring you fun when having your holiday in boating and seaside. It can also take photos out of water
•Underwater works max to about 3-4m; please use high ISO film when use it underwater
•Waterproof, 27 EXP, 35mm, Snapshot, Scuba color camera
•Lens: Optical lens, f/9 28mm
•Thumb-wheel & easy film loading system
•Having detachable waterproof casing
•Leaf shutter, speed 1/100sec
•Film to be used: 35mm format color or black / white film and slide film
•View Finder: Eye level finder
•Dimensions: 102 X 35 X 72mm

Not the hot pink one kay, that's Rayray's Fisheye ): The baby pink one!
She just recently bought her Fisheye, jealous max max )'; but nevermind, atlease I got this ;) though the prices differ alot-.-hahahhahah! I'll still continue saving my money to get my dream Diana f+ k!
The pink sisters lolololll.<3
And bytheway, the street market sells alot of  stuffs that's very affordable! Like the exactly same bangles I saw in a shop in Ikano Rm19.90, in the street market you can get for only Rm10 :D soooooo, go buy go buy ;)
Rayray got this earings for Rm4. One pair Rm4, 3 pairs Rm10 :D
Converse & Oxfords.
 
At e@The Curve. Wanted to watch <<那些年我们一起追的女孩>>, buy I freakin' dunno why here at e tak ade tickets-.-tak de this movie at all wtff  ):
 
I got a yellow tongue :D ate curry wtff that's why-.-
And then we went to the pet shop!
Ofcourse the first thing I'll look for is the guinea pigs & the lop eared rabbits la right!
This is the color I want for my guinea piggggggggggggg. If I freakin' have one-.- and the lop eared rabbits her at this pet shop not cute enough, so I didn't take pictures. The ones at Midvalley are the cutestttt!
And I already decide...Once I got my guinea pig or lop eared rabbit, I'm gonna name it.....




















Wait for it.........


































Name it...........................

























CARROT!
Yeah hahahahha, I'm not kidding :) nice name right? I wanted to name....Rockstar, but but but..imagine it's running around and it's in their shitty moments and doesn't wants to listen to you...and still you'll still have to call it Rockstar. A bit weird right? So..naming it Carrot should be great! Like whenever it's naughty and running around, you can call it CARRRROOOOTTTT, YOU COME HERE!!!! And it'll thinks that you have some carrot to give him to eat and it'll come to you eventually ;D he he.

And this is...what Rayray likes.-.- she thinks it's sexy. Mehhhhhhhh? I can't help taking a knife and quickly chop off it's head before it bites me :P
Went to shop afterthat.
Rayray bought this pair of grey oxford shoes! Looks kind of like mine (with little round stuts one!) :P I got mine from Taiwan. I tell you, over there the street markets, almost every stall sells oxford shoes one! So..I'm gonna get my clothes that I'm gonna wear for the whole of next year there nyahahahhaha!
(Left) The striped comfy shoes I wanted to buy ): it's really comfortable and striking with it's neon colors! But Rayray says it looks like a ladybird and a pair of socks wtff ): and then when I wear it longer, it really looks like a pair of socks eyh, so I didn't buy dy ):<
The pair of black oxford shoes that caught my eye! I wanted something like that...but it lacks of......it lacks of some WHITE COLOR IN IT.
Something like that. I guess I'll try to search for this during my trip to Taiwan this coming December then...
Went to Ikea next.
People go to Ikea to shop for furnitures, but we go there to camwhore HAHHAHAHAHHA. Eyh it makes a good place to camwhore u kno?
 
If you see properly, I'm tipping toes trying to be taller than this girl ): I WAS ONCE taller than her D'; mehhh.
CARRROT COME HERE! HAHHAHAH :D
Rayray fell in love with the carrot instantly. Got broccoli sommore! But I couldn't take it down to camwhore with it ):
Fake daisies?
See what I say by this is a good spot to camwhore? :)

Went to have a cuppa next.
Starbucks! Both of us ordered...dunno-what-caremel punye. Hers hot & mine cold.
Seriously I couldn't taste the caramel at all man, only the ice coffee.
Checking in with Facebook. Note: I have a FAT FACE D:< it...idk, bloats? :S
You know I used to think that...nomather what, I wouldn't get fat. Like nomather how much I eat, I'll just enjoy the food and not being worried of getting fat. My classmates call me the biggest eater in my class ): Well that's because at that time I'm having my swimming training lessons and my dancing rehersals practices and all, so the fat always gets burned away. But now...I have, nothing HAHAHHAHA. I stopped swimming, even my dancing lessons! (Continuing next year) Seriously have to change my eating habit dy weyh-.-sads. Orelse by the end of December I'll become da fei po )';
Tasting the caramel in Rayray's cup! Dunno why her one have, mine one cannot taste at all-.-
 

EPIC PICTURE OF THE DAY:
 
Rayray looks like a cow with grass on it's head HAHHAHAHAH. And I look like a.....Ray says I look like a pig :B I say more like a camel C:

Hello nightview!
Getting hungry & giddy. Waiting for my parents to come and have dinner with us. They're forever late, like me-.-.
Nyonya food!

Mua pink underwater cam rawr<3

To see Rachel Rayray's version of today, go to: http://www.ohhyeahbabe.blogspot.com/

ANYWAY, DID I TELL YOU THAT I'M A BIG FAN OF KIM JUNSU FROM 2PM? :O
Gahhhhhhhhhh, 2PM's concert in Malaysia yesterday )'; I didn't go 'cos....well, I'm only a fan of Junsu, but not the whole 2PM hahahah sorry :/
 
SO HOTTTTTTTTT JUN.K OPPA<3!
And I got addicted to his new solo: ALIVE.
Sighs, missed this in Malaysia ): This is the Taipei version:

Music of the day: Alive by Kim Junsu 2PM.


That's all for now!
God bless everyone of you, ciao! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment