Thursday, March 31, 2011

Where people cheers & tanned themselves.

As my title said, we're here to cheer & tan ourselves.
Fyi, our school have some sortta competition in volleyball, badminton, basketball & table tennis every year, we play against each classes of the same form. However due to SPM's & UEC, the year5 & year6 have to compete at this time of the year instead of the year end, only in volley & basketball. Sigh, I still prefer the year end, have more feeeeel nya. :p

Pictures speaks a thousand words :D
Volleyball, Senior3A vs Senior2B.
Loving Kai Ching's pose here LOL.
See the heat in their faces?

Basketball, Senior3 Com vs Senior3 Science.
Anyway, I wasn't really in the mood of cheering today, IDK why!
I used to shout my lungs out for the past few years. But weirdly, this year, no. That's odd.
Probably some of my closest friends will know why :/ I end up just sitting there taking photo's & getting baked.
But overall, it's nice to see my classmates having fun & I'm quite happy with the pictures, it's worth it then. (;

Anyway, check out my works...(photos quality sucks, haven't have my DSLR back yet!)
LOL. Oscar, Cookie Monster & Elmo from Sesame Street!
I actually draw different kinds of food at the other side cause I was still hungry after eating this cheese tart, wish there was moreeeeeeeeee. Didn't really pay attention in class while drawing this LOL.
*P/s, Rayray, my cheese tart box looks cooler than yours! HAHHAHAHAHA :p

Guess that's all for now!(;
Secret Garden here I comeeeeeeee<3
*Loves, xx.*

No comments:

Post a Comment