Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cried . Ridiculously . Yesterday . So . They . All . Looked. (CRYSTAL)

*P/s, Crystal this entire post is for you! Be sure you read it roar :D
Ohh heyyyyyyy peeps! I'm gonna update about a post which I'm suppose to post it back then before Chinese New Year, LOL! So down date here :/
Ehhee, so, as my title said: Cried Ridiculously Yesterday So They All Looked.
Well, it wasn't really the title LOL, see properly and you'll see *CRYSTAL*. Yeaps, I made that up hahahhaha :p Hmm fyi, Crystal is one of my closest friends I had, which we can share anything. She's been my neighbour just a few doors away for the past 8 years but I only met her when I went to her house for BM & English tuition. Her mother is the tuition teacher, you see. And so, I went to her house for atlease 3 days a week for tuitions (that was last year!). But now, no tuitions for me already since my SPMs are all over ); Missed the crazy & yet *LAZY* times we had in tuition with Jia Hou last year! Sometimes I keep thinking that I still have tuitions at her house whenever someone asks about my scedule. I'm like "Erm sorry I'm having tui....oh wait! I don't have tuition anymore, so err yes I'm free." :s And I missed her family too, never once her parents scold me (I'm sooooo lazy that I actually deserve to be scold sometimes. And oh, I'm always late :/). Plus I really felt as if I'm a part of the family whenever they asked me to join them dinner. Her sisters, are the most wonderful creations of God actually. Well I used to don't like childrens, cause I don't have any other siblings you see. But ever since I met her two young sisters & Kyna's sisters too, I started loving to hang out with young childrens! They can just simply write "I love you Juwei", drew a face of mine, Cystal's, her sister & herself and wrote *Best friends forever* & etc. Which I think it's the sweetest thing on the world. I'm still keeping those actually, ehhee (; And so I want to thank God, that I'm so glad to have met her family.

And these, I asked her to come with me for shoppings in Mid Valley for Chinese New Year! I'm suppose to buy new clothes.
Always food before shoppings: Wan Tan Mee!
And mine's err, some baked chicken rice. Which I don't really enjoy ): Sorry.
Let the pictures tell the story aye?(:
Stupid drums, no sound one -_-
Pffffttttt hahhahaha this is lame!
Flufff flufffff FLUFFFFAAYYYYY!<3
I didn't realize there's actually a mask there down the lion's head! I only realize it when I was editing my photo's. Dumb head anot? -_- It's pretty scary if you asks me :s
Hi I love lion dance, you wanna dance with me? Ok wtf-.-
Lol Crystal actually didn't want to do this, but I kept telling her it's okay cause I've done this with my Taiwan friend, Joanne, before. And no cops & guards came and catch us also! :p
Okay. GIRLS-_- I used to loveeeeeeeee them when I was young. Lets say, fourteen or so? :S
Cathrina & Christina must seeee here! *Crystal I hope you're satisfied with this *wink**

And while we were walking hunting for shops, a clown was spotted. Walking very fast, seems like he's heading somewhere important. And so....we followed him, HEH! Walk, walk, walk, he walk very fast d lorr -_- And finally, he went in Parkson & we're still following him. He end up walking to a kid. Specifically THAT girl and started blowing pink balloons for her. And Cryatal & I was like:" Wait, is that his daughter or something?" Cause he seems like he's heading to meet Mr Obama instead of coming here to blow balloons!
Look at all the kids, admiring meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -_-
And when we ask if he don't mind taking a photo with us, he said:" I don't wantttttt, my mom told me not to simply take pictures with other people cause you'll put it in Facbook!". Yeah right.
Well, it's not in Facebook, it's in Blogspot. Heh! :p After taking these shots, I quickly grab Crys by the arm & drag her away, "faster faster goooooooo!" :s I'm just afraid of them,don't know why ): When I was young whenever I see a clown or anything that's with a mask or heavy make up, I'll run away from them. If they get too close, I'll cry & hide my face. I still do that-_- apart form the cry & hide my face. Pftt!
Went to F.O.S (: My favourite. Real cheap & nice designs.
I actually love this Tee, but it's not for CNY. So I end up not buying ):
I hope the sales men/girls or just, the girl next door didn't heard me singing like a bad parrot.
This shirt! Heh, it may look nice here, but it doesn't fit at all. Erm some parts are too tight (I have elephant arms), and some parts are too loose (I have flamingo's waist) (;
And this one, this dress & top is the only thing I bought :/ Oh, and another light blue colour of this same exact top. I regretted not buying more! Was in a camwhore mood rather than trying outs on clothes LOL.
Crys, your favourite photo of the day is here yea!(;
Met Claudia, my Garfield toy,as she's working part-time there!
Mom actually couldn't find anything she likes in Mid Valley ): So have to teman her to go Magamandung to shop for more. By then, we're too exhausted to even walk.
I'm sure you can feel what we're feeling while we waited for mom in her fitting room trying clothes which takes a zillion years to choose from.
That's all!
Crystal, sorry for taking such a long time to post this, I know you've been waiting for long ehehehheheh :p Senior3 is killing me.
Hope your family is alright, God bless you & your family!
I'll come over sometime kay<3


Blognights, everyone.
With love,xx.
God bless you(;

No comments:

Post a Comment