Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Knew I'll never make it, cause my senses told me so.

HI PEEPS! Okay this is going to be quite a short post. See the picture? That's how I feel right now. Heh!
By the way I skipped my english speech competition. Yes, you heard me(:
Call me a chicken or whatever, I seriously don't have the guts to get two of my legs into that auditorium. Already nervous enough, when we peek through the curtains to see the person who's already started her speech, *mouth hangs* immediately. Speaks without a piece of paper in her hand, fluently & confidently. That just kills my confidence man. And the crowd. The crowd! Seriously lahh, I'm so glad we cabut & ran away. Thing is, Mr. Daljit, my english teacher who forced me into this competition, is going to fire my head off  tomorrow for sure. I'm such a dead fish now! Good thing for Rayray & her friend, their teacher won't scold one. :/ And I felt sorry for my classmates, they clapped to encourage me before I left my class for this competition, so sorry );

And FYI, I've never make a speech or join a story telling competition or just plainly, speak in front of a crowd in my entire life.
The crowd. The crowd! That's what kills me.

Don't dare to go innnnnnnnnnnnnn ):
Spend the whole time outside the auditorium still hesitating, LOL.
And the bell rings, we left to the canteen. Bye bye auditorium.
Feeling not right! Sigh whatever lahh, it's already over.
As Rayray said, a person who's good in writing doesn't mean he/she might be good in speech! So true. And even with a paper, I also talk as if there's octopus in my mouth. So how to compete?! Okay forget about the compete part, THE CROWD! Seriously lahh, I have phobia of the crowds. Unless dancing,heh.


Went for senior3 sport's day dancing practice instead. I'm in the Baseball section. We have a few different groups dancing in different styles. Dancing with basketball, dancing with skipping ropes, flinging the flags, drumming the pails, & dancing with the baseball bat. (: Quite fun though, and I do enjoy the Snowflake ice blended!
Yuki's here trying to act like she's playing snooker! With a flag stick & a basketball, hah!


That's all for now, good luck to me that Mr. Daljit has an eye problem tomorrow and didn't see that I'm in the class so my head won't caught fire. (;
Everyone, God bless.
*P/s, I'm so sorry if I disappoint anyone.
But even my mom understands me & started to laugh.
You see? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment