Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sneak peak of daddy's pictures from Europe.

HI, everyone! First, let's sing a birthday song! :D
Okay-_- it's my dad's birthday today, which he came home quite late.
We aren't going to celebrate for him today because we're having a party at my house on Saturday LOL. Dad's kaki's are all coming should be a blast for him. Can't wait! Because some of my friends are coming too ehheee(:

Okay so, remember I told you I didn't get to go to Cambodia for the missionary camp, and dad himself who don't allow me to go to Cambodia, went off to Germany for business purpose-?! Leaving mom & I all alone ): Taking the DSLR with him some more, so no camwhore :/
But I'm not gonna blame him lahh, because you know what?! I just found out the pictures he's taken there are incredibly awesome. He's back ofcourse. So this is a long post of pictures he's taken there, I rampas & post it on my blog ;D Worth sharing, enjoy!
Dad's business partners.(One of them, Uncle Chong Seng, elder brother of dad's)
Apparently, Auntie Suitfun also went. Dad wanted mom to come along too, but so happens my school starts while they're still on their trip, so mom couldn't go. Sigh! Maybe next year :D
OMG IT'S PINKKKKKKKK<3
Can't believe dad took a snap of this pink mini cooper, he must have know that it's actually my dream car, hohohoohoh! Okay *slaps*.
Their beach. Looks like this? :o Hmm, beaches in Malaysia rocks better I dare say.
Dad bought this! No.63, that's my house. I remember he bought one something like this in 2 or 3 years ago? Sad thing to say was that when my dad took it out from his luggage bag, it's already broken. ); This looks so pretty!
That's Uncle Bern there on the carriage!
Whenever we went for dinner & there's a group of two people came into the restaurant & started singing, one with the guitar, dad will always say to mom & I:"You know, people who sings like that, on the street or just anywhere are really common in Europe! They didn't do it for money, they do it because they enjoy to have audience". And hah, here's some pictures to prove it(;
Soooooooo cute! Hmm, if there's a REAL pink unicorn right infront of me, I'll do whatever it takes to get it!
Geeheeee.

That's all for now! Hmm atlease he bought my favorite chocolate & mom's favorite nougats back after home away for two weeks. 8D *Nom nom nom nomm nom noooom nom*
Happy Birthday again dad, ILY! Thanks for everything, and most of all, I want to thank God that he has given me such a wonderful & loving father just like himself. Xx(:

By the way, school's really hectic these days. Don't enjoy it at all, no offense friends! But..I just need a break from everything, everyone. Everyday when I had my first step into the school gates, I just have a dull feeling, hoping to go back home once again asap. Seriously IDK why! School used to rock, but this year? No. And at times, I just don't feel like talking? I'll rather do my own stuff like reading my super thick story book :D & etc. This is weird. Probably it's because loads of my closest friends has left.

Music of the day♥:
 My Love - Sia

Blognights, everyone.
And God bless you(:.

No comments:

Post a Comment