Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Durian, is my son.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee! I missed my DSLR so much, ofcourse must camehore abit. ;p
Okay so, this post is suppose to be posted on Sunday, where I went for an amazinggggg lunch (forget what's the name of the place already): somewhere in Taman Desa) with Olivia's family after church service.
Know why it's amazing? Because we, okay they ordered err, this fried durian!<3333333
So effing nice weyh! The outer layer is really crispy, and the inner layer is some sort of durian ice cream. OMG I love durians! That's why I'm gonna name my son-in-the-future as Durian.:D Tell me it sound nice, hmph.
Yong Tao Fu, soup's nice.
Another durian again hahahhahahaha.
Also fried durian, but the outer layer of this one is err, some sort of sticky flour? You know, we always eat this but it's red bean / sesame that's stuff in it, on break time! So, this is the durian version lahh.
Who doesn't like it-?!
No one. :p
Except this one person here, Olivia-_- Gosh don't know why she tak suka ):
Wasted!
Hahahhahahahhaha! Credits to Olie, this is my favorite picture of the day LOL look at three of our faces!!
Olie's portion still left untouch. :/ End up, I EAT :D Heeeeee.
That's mommy carrying Juwei-junior! :3
Anyway, I'm impressed by my own Elianto nail polish collection LOL. Bought too many bottles already, I should say!
Just paint my toe nails bloody red, coated with golden glitters. :D

7th of April, last Thursday:
Had dancing practice that we're suppose to perform on 24th of April at Tian Hou Gong Temple!
Photo's taken by louya digital camera dad's left it w/me. So pictures quality ain't good :B
But, it's all about fun!
Here's Sam.
Here's Su Qing.
And heres....someone I don't know but seems to have a same face as me.
And here's Audrey! Ehehehehhehe.
Anyway, we had a try in our performing clothes in 11th of April, Monday.
And..it kind off suck. I mean yeah it's really fun, but the clothings-_- sibeh stuffy man. (Gonna sweat alot on the actual performing day I guess. We're performing out doors :/) And we run through our steps, man it's bad! What with holding that flute & that bloody LONGGGG feather that cost about rm180 in our hands, how the hack are we gonna dance, peacefully?! It's so stressful cause if it's damaged, you've gotta pay-_-. I can say it's the worst run through I've ever had ahhhh, don't wanna talk about it. Cause I'm having dance practices tomorrow again. It's nice dancing without the stupid flute & feather, but it's hell dancing with it.

Besides, I didn't have fun today for cheerleading practices for the Senior3 sports day performance. It's not as fun as I thought. Tiring as there's soooo many people dancing together :/ Need loadsa cooperation, jia you lahh.(:

Another two of my camwhoring pics-_-
That's all!

Music of the day♥:
My Medicine - The Pretty Reckless.

Blognights, everyone.
And God bless, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment