Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012, everyone!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii starting with a picture of Kyna & I!
So sorry for not continue-ingly posting my Taiwan trip photos, I wasn't in the mood for blogging fml. So, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D how did you celebrate your count down? For me my new year wasn't that happy 'cos my bestie Rayray left for national service @ Sarawak *sob sobs sobs*, that's why I no mood to blog for a few days hahahhaha!

So this was one day before new year's eve, Kyna & her family just came back from S'pore and we're now at the fish pond side @ my houz lol.
Can see fishpond but all the koi disappeared. Suan la, call it pond can liao.
And please look at her glasses! Brand new, chio or not!? SO CHIO K.
Ok probably doesn't look chio on me-.-
Eeeeek sorry to blind you, flash problem.
Went to Sunway Giza after dinner! I know Christmas is over k but my mood belum over can.
Below: Trinen & Wesleigh, two of my favorite sisters! :D
Saw a naise background sure must camho xD Trying to show off my shoes 'cos that's the only nice thing on me hahahhah-.-don't care to dress up!

Then it's new years eve! Celebreated at my PJ Church Of Christ @ Petaling Jaya! I celebrate there almost every year :D
Us youths are putting up a 15minute skit, preparing the props ;)
Had dinner first before the thing started. My cousin Chye Leng came! *happy happpyyyy*
Yeah outfit for the skit. I look damn unchio that's because I'm only a keh li feh! Beside me Olivia, playing the queen, looking quite royal-like.
(Down) Getting ready for the play *puts mike on*. Is my hair always looking this chio? Lololol. Except for that annoying tail-.-have to go for a hair cut & ask the hairstylist to chop of that annoying tail dy.
Did I tell you what I was playing? :/ basically it's a story of Queen Esther (played by Olivia). With her faith in God she can face anything! Including throwing out the evil Haman out of the palace because he's brainwashing The King Xerxes. And I'm just a keh li feh contestant no.637 who sings the out of tune buffalo song & got rejected by the king (he's choosing a wife) *sad face* )':

Scene 1: Yeah that's me (picture below showing of my butt tho I have no butt). Singing the horrible Water Buffalo song 'cos I know the King likes water buffalo lololol. It's quite tough for me lahh this part, one of the reason is because...at a young age, I alway perform pretty. Like dancing ballet, singing in the choir & dancing whatever, I perform because I love the stage. I love that everyone's watching me & giving me applause.

This time it's hard for me because I have to be the one who purposely sings out of tune, where I actually can sing very well hahahahhah #shameless. But yeah, it's a different & new thing for me you see? I have to play ugly, not pretty this time. And the show is that the people around me have to purposely booooooo & laugh at me because of my horrible singing lolol. That's just....I'm not use to this stuff, like no mather how good I do I get a boo? HAHHAHAHwtff. But yeah, that's why Kyna the director of this play says this role takes a challenge. And it does :)

(See that king's face) troll.
Then here comes Esther before she became queen. She sang a lovely song & the king fell in love with her hahahhaha, *sobies*
Scene 2: Here's evil Haman played by Brian & Mordeky play by Kyna.
Haman is evil because he wants people to bow down to him & worship him. But Mordeky says no he will never bow down to anyone except to his almighty God. Fyi, Mordeky's also Queen Esther's uncle & he's also one of the main guards at the palace. Haman's the man beside the King, where the king listens to all his advices. And so, Haman & Mordeky not ngam dy.
You can see the king listens to Haman & values his opinion.
One day Mordeky saw/heard that there's some assassins trying to break into the palace & kill the king so that they will get loadsa money. And Mordeky quickly went and tell Esther, The Queen.
And then Esther went and warn the King asap. "King, there are people trying to kill you", said Esther. "Really? First someone in the village lost his cow etc etc (I forgot what he says hahahah) and now you're saying someones trying to kill me!?", says the King. "YES!", said Esther.
"ALERT THE GUARDS!!!!!" roared the king immediately. Right then the assassins came out, with the guards protection, their assassination failed lololol. #Epic
LOL tiny looking guards played by Trinen & Wesleigh. "Don't move you boys!", say the guard. *P/s, look at the guard at the right, can laugh sommore xD
Grouchy king thinking of ways to punish the two assassins.
"I need your advice, Haman", says the King.
Punishment decided! Kill the two!
And then the King thanked Esther for saving his life. Esther said credit goes to the main guard Mordeky, he's the one who told her. And from that on, the King has a good opinion of Mordeky.

Scene 3: Ofcourse the evil Haman wasn't happy about this whole thing. He wants Mordeky down. Here comes the evil Haman scheming how to ruin Mordeky.
"I'll put ice cream into Mordeky's ears & deft him. Or I'll throw him into a pond full of crocodiles! Or....I'll just change the King's view of him. That's right, that's what I'm going to do", said evil Haman. And then on, Haman went and brainwash the king's view of Mordeky & then the King (also quite dumb one xD) agreed that to kill Mordeky on the next day. #dumbright

Mordeky knew his death was all because of evil Haman. He went and look for Esther & told her everything.
But Esther wasn't sure that the King is going to believe her because she's just new in to the palace. And so she don't know what to do. Thinking...and then she remembered what her mom teaches her....a song saying to put your faith into God and everything will be alright.
Queen Esther went and tell the King everything, and all the clues. The king finally realises how dumb he was..trying to kill someone who has saved his life? The king sermon to kill the evil Haman instead.
And then the King realises who's the good guy and appoint Mordeky to be his side man & byebye evil Haman :D
LOL look at that epic Kyna so love to act-.-
END OF THE SHOW! :D

Group picture time! (Pictures of the play are all from Kyna with her new Nikon DSLR, credits goes to her!) My camera only left 6% of battery, impossibru! T.T
And the below pictures are the only pictures I got of the day for the remaining 6% of battery ): Lol flash pictures taken with my Sony NEX-5 dslr and Kyna's Nikon differ abit ;)
In the library before changing wtff. Can't wait to get off the costume, feeling so weird the whole night. And it itches my armpit pfttahhahahahah :/
Contestant that won the King's heart & the contestant that gets booooos ): mehhhhh. Lol Uncle ChongFatt says "Juwei ah, you perform sooo many times now this time you get booo ah?", and started laughing. LOLfml-.-
Last picture of the day, Chye Leng & I :D Flash problem again-.-

I didn't get to countdown for new year! ): funny thing is that Chye Leng & I both thought we're going to countdown in the church building because that's normally how it was for the passing years. But because the next day is a Sunday which we have to go for service, so they ended on 10:30pm ): no countdown, mehhhh.

That's all for now! Gonna continue updating my Taiwan trip next ;)
Wishing you a bright year ahead la! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment