Friday, December 30, 2011

My best bitch's birthday :)

Hiiiiiii people! Starting with a picture of me wearing my new sleeveless top I bought from Cotton On for rm30 :D Damn cheap dy kkkkk, I've never seen clothes selling in Cotton On cheaper than Rm50 wtff. Or probably I'm wrong.

As I said in my title of this post, it's my bitch's 17th birthday! And in case you dunno who's the bitch, it's my bestie Rachel Rayray :) We, as in Rayray's classmates & I & etc, planned for a surprise birthday party via Facebook for about a few weeks, and one thing about what Rayray knew about me was awesome. Is that: I cannot keep surprises. Lol, and that's soooooo freakin' true T.T!

A few days before her birthday Ray & I chatted via Facebook inbox, saying that I came back from Taiwan and lets hangout! And I thought about it....gahhh probably I'll just see you on your birthday then. And she told me that she's only going out with Fish Tail to celebrate her birthday. Then I'm like huhhhhh? A few seconds later only I realize...pffttttt hahahhahahhah *actually* I'm gonna be there too-.-but we all  kept it a surprise without letting Rayray know another 10 of us is actually gonna come too. I sooooo wanted to tell her that man pffttt hahahhahah, hard to keep my mouth shut-.-

And then one day before her birthday, chatted with Rayray via Facebook inbox again. Was telling her that I wanted to get this new lomography x Tungsten 65iso 35mm film. Then she was like "Oh, I'm going Photocrafts tomorrow, you want me to get for you?" HAHHAHAHHAAH laughing in front of the computer like mad, she didn't know all of the others are going to come too, including me :)

29/12/2012, about twelve thirty-ish? All of us gathered in Baskin Robbins @ Pavilion, KL. Took the monorail there, thankgod it wasn't that packed orelse I could have been later than the birthday girl.
The giant birthday card Claudia, Fish Tail & Chern Yuan decorated the day before her b'day at Claudia's house, filling with our notes to Rayray inside.
Group picture without Fish Tail & Claudia inside. Fish Tail went to meet Rayray (she was late!), poor Fish Tail have to wait under the strong sun ):
Baskin Robbin's 31~ (song)
Claudia belanja-ed all of us icecream fondue, placed it on the table while waiting to surprise Rayray.
Her awesomex icecream birthday cake! She's ten years old yeahwtff :)
LOL finally she came-.-with a huge shocked face :D
*Bite it out*
Presents time! She didn't cry lol #kindafailed, or maybe she almost :)
Her this-year-favorite: Hello Kitty! *ew ew I don't like* hahahhaha. And beside it a...nutcracker?
Damn nice can the cake! (Y)
Group picture!
Rayray showing off her well-fed tummy-.-
Outside Baskin Robbins.
Window shopping for accessories.
Ray went to developed her Fisheye photos! Ish ish ish, I finished my first roll of film for my pink lomo camera, wanted to develop it at a photoshop near my house. Bloody indian man potong me for RM25 (develop the photos & burn into a disk only! Doesn't include washing out the pictures.). WTFYOUMAN? I called Rayray & she said the shop there at KL Sentral only charge RM15. And I heard from another friend of mine, they only charge RM9. Like pffttttttt, thankgod my mother pulled me away from the photoshop instantly after we heard the price he offered-.-
3 fisheye pictures below are stolen from Rayray xD
One month ago, we went to The Curve remember? :)
At Moomoooo's house during her birthday :D
Went to Cotton On next! That's where I bought my top! :D *happy happppyyyyy*
And then we head to Forever 21. And check out Fish Tail trying out with the wtff-so-high?!-leopard-skin high heels XD entertainment for Rayrat's birthday HAHAHHAHAHAHHA laugh like mad.
Fyi, I was just admiring her fit legss ;)
This pair of shoe's soooo fluffayyy I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine wearing these on rainy days? :/ *squash squash squash*
Rayray trying to be the tallest-.-
Rayray, Angela & I.
Smezay zebra stripes!
Sisters!♥ *P/s, trying to imitate the poster lolwtff (Y)
Went to SUKI-YA for lunch! Japanese buffet for rm34 per person, worth it!
I don't know this girl-.-
I know what you're thinking, we're hopeless #likethat hahahhaha! Camwhoring everywhere we go.
I wanted to study Culinary Arts when I was form5, but when I see raw meat I $#!@$%#*!@$#@!*#$@*, so I guess.....that's not a good idea :/
Icecream toppings!
Fyi, that pek of icecream not my fault ah! :P
Some of them wanna go to the washroom so we went to The *Click* Shop at the Tokyo Street @ Pavilion to jalan jalan abit.
Changes mind. I'm gonna get this! :P like it not because of it's outter part but because it takes good flash pictures & haz loadsa functionssssss! Rm369 T.T
Holga 135BC, my 2nd choice.
Group picture!
Parting ); did I tell you? (Or you already knew), that Rayray's going for national service at SARAWAKwtff for 3 months? ): SO FAR AWAY LEI. No more texting, facebook-ing, blogging etc etc with her alrdy *sobsmax*, I'm gonna miss youu ;'( but she's back for Chinese New Year, ahhhhh atlease :)
Rayray's mom drove me to the bus stop where my mom's gonna drive me home there.
With my Hello Kitty biscuits pressie I bought from Taiwan!
Ending with a picture of a pair of shoes I bought from Taiwan for only rm29! (Y)
That's all for now! Gonna continue posting my trip about Taiwan soon so stay tuned ;)
God bless everyone of you, x.
To Rayray: I'm so gonna misssss you!

To see the birthday girl's version of the day, click here

Song of the day: Zee Avi - Just You & Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment