Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Second time Taiwan, day 5.

Day 5, 22/12/2011
LOL starting with a picture of us goofing around ;) day 5, wow time flies! It's like, when you're doing something productive or whatever that's gonna occupy your mind, time flies. But then when you're bored at home with nothing to do, time eventually...idk, runs slower 10000000000000x ? Today's gonna be another temple day LOL. By that I mean, visiting temples again-.- as you people should know horr, I'm a christian. So other than taking photos at the temple, I seriously haz nothing else to do ):

First stop in the morning: 佛光山 at 高雄! Idk if you guys heard about this temple before but that instant when I heard this name, my light bulb just light up-.- obviously it sounds soooooo temple-ish. It's a...if I'm correct, a very VERY VERY famous err...temple.
Mom & I.
I heard from Juin's mom that the palm indicates....gives.
LOL THIS. We all threw coins into the pond, supposingly to hit the bell there so that your dreams will come true or sth like that hmmmm. I usually don't belief these kinda things since it's kinda superstitious, but mmmm whatever, my coin didn't even hit the bell lolfml.
It's my mom who cut off the roof ); #nopictureperfect
At this point....somehow Auntie Ling's mimi got erm....lost? The whole tour was walking together and her mom just walk faster than us wtff. And then we couldn't find her at all until the whole tour heard about it & got worried & started searching for her in the whole temple area. God knows how big is the whole temple, for KC peeps, the temple is even bigger than our whole school compound :/ aiks. In the end Juin found her, farrr FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR away. She walks way faster than us-.-
Awwwww woxiong so cute! I look like a beast beside it fml-.-
And then there're little woxiongs statues along the whole streeet! Cute max can.
Do I even look like the woxiong too?-.- I did write in a post before saying that my face bloats, see what I mean? -.-
Spotted woxiong bathed by this old lady.
Did I tell you that there's also a university in there? It studies Buddhism & all. No you don't necessarily have to be a woxiong so that you can get in to study (because that's the first dumb question I asked my dad), it's something like Abilene Christian University in Texas, USA? Only this is the Buddhist one.
Damn peaceful there k, how I wish to stay there ); but have to wake up probably 6am every morning wtfff because got that "dong dong dong" giant bell-.-
Eiser & I. Omg Eiser if you read this, do take care during your ns camp k!
Picture candid lol.
This Juin trying to photobomb my pictures roar.
Can you see how big is the place? This is still a compound of the temple k, and only a small part of it you're seeing now.
I dunno what you call this, monkey taichyi kungfu?
online gif animator
Concerntrating hard on our fake Taichyi wtff.
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
cam to gif
After love and then punch wtff-.-
crop image
And I lost )';
crop image
Brother & sister fighting! :D
making an animated gif
Went indoor, and their decorations damn awesome.
Leaving the temple!
Temple number 2 now-.- at 日月pan (cannot find the Chinese word-.-)
I actually got pretty bored but this lighten up my whole day :D!
Can move one. Yes it's a real person. I was shocked because everyone thought it's just a statue until when you get nearer, it moves :S
Wanna take photo with him, charity. Have to donate money! I gave 100yuan leh, rm10, and he gives me two dumbs up. Then I walked beside him, REALLY NERVOUS CAN. Then he was like pulling my hands wtff I think my whole body shakes because well he really looked like a statue. It's something like Night At The Museum where things come alive? And then he put his hand on my head lolwtff.
Sweet? :)
And then when I walk away he still want to give me a flying kiss sommore wtfflol I was laughing like mad the whole way. Juin went to put a 100yuan into that thing of his and took a few pictures with him too. Then later woah he damn nice k, we two took photos with him & look at that <3 -.- lol. Did I mention? He's mute, but an awesome entertainer, x.
Minutes later there's this lady who came and request if she can take a picture with him (apparently we all need to kind of wait for a lil while to get a picture with him 'cos loads wanna take a picture with him too!), and he points and that thing of his indicates need to donate money one.

The lady kind of smile and nodded. And they took a picture, and later she walked away wtff. That statue guy was kind of disappointed lol and gave her that pose down there LOL. Then this uncle came (definitely a Malaysian/Singaporean, he uses lahh). He says:"做么哦你?", and then stand besides him wanting to take a picture too. As you know, that statue guy can't speak and is upset, he continues to pose like this and point at the donate-sign. Then this guy reaction was damn epic, he says:"哦!要给钱的是吗?讲啦! Haiyo" And then put a 100yuan into the thing. And the statue man gives him a thumbs up again LOL damn funny!
Again, I wonder how they did this ceiling!
You know, last time when I see this angry looking...lion? Sometimes a dragon one, I quickly run away. That was when I was young lahh! Only these past few years I realize it's actually good to have these around lol. I thought it's evil :/
Yay, we reach 日月pan! The rock lol.
11:11, make a wish! Yes I purposely walk down the stairs to look for 11:11 so that I could take a photo of it! #shameless
Next we head to this Peacock Garden.
Humph so proud looking. You know I hate proud looking animals (birds or whatever), especially cats-.- they purposely shake their effing butt in front of you, walking so big like it's the queen wtff. I always shooooo/chase cats away ;) spray water to it with my bottle even lol. You can't blame me, 'cos they always shit & walk past my garden ): no need tow ah? Simply shit sommore D:
Anyone seen a golden chicken before? :) Yes it's very precious, and according to the Korean drama series 大长今 I watched, only the king can eat this golden rooster 'cos it's really rare!
Turtle dove, damn cute k look at the eyes!<3
And it's beak!
Picture of the day lol: What chu lookin' at!? Awesome colored beak!
Lol Jimmy, my tour leader who's been here so many times until theres not enough fingers for him to count, says this bird is attracted by his cigarettes one! And Jimmy took out a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and yes the bird came near us trying to get that packet of cigarettes and only I get to take this shot :D thanks Jimmy!

Fat mama here.
Where's my hubbbyyyy? );
I AM THE KING. HERE AM I! Wtff.
Next we head to erm...some honey selling place. Sold by the Taiwanese 原著名 one, 柖族. They got costumes to let us wear on, I didn't try :/ Juin did!
LOL?
And then we went to 逢甲夜市 (Night market) at 台中. I tell you, this night market the best man, got gooooooood food & got sell clothes & everything! Woooopie yummmy!
My favourite mashed potato cheese :3 this is my 3rd time eating this, first two time was with Joanne last year!
Some fry egg?
And I bought 3 pairs of new shoes *happy happpyyyyy*. Damn cheap there k!
(First: that's my old pair of oxfords also bought in Taiwan, rm30, Second: rm29, Third: rm29, Fourth: rm20)
YOU TELL ME, THIS PRICE WHERE GOT IN MALAYSIA HUH!? Oxfords here in Malaysia around at lease rm69! You go see Cotton On/Forever 21/Top Shop, chisin. Flats, at lease rm30 in Malaysia leh, sigh!
Dad shakes head when he sees me buying 3 pairs of shoes in a sudden :/ I wanted to buy another pair wan, a pair of red high heels! Rm20 ni leh, but my size all sold off );

But let me tell you, that's not all! I actually bought 10 pairs of shoes back from Taiwan LOL. Another 7 pairs I bought on the next day. And 4 bags. Stay tuned guys! ;)

Song of the day: Christina Perri - A Thousand Years.
*P/s, to read day 4, click "Older Post" at the right bottom :)
*PP/s, don't sue me just because I spray water on cats okay. I'm sure the others did that too. And please remember I held a grudge on cats shitting in my lovely garden without my permission.

God bless you, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment