Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Second time Taiwan, day 4.

Day 4, 21/12/2011
Heyyyyy day 4 :D Gahhh just to mention here, I have problems editing my photos now wtfff whenever I think of this my whole body just heats up ): urm, not to say I 'cannot' edit my photos lahh, but urm...well, normally I use Microsoft Picture Manager to edit my photos, that's the simplest I'll do. The additional edit I'll either use Meituxiuxiu or Picnik or Photoshop. But now, ALL the pictures I can't use Microsoft to edit already!!!! ):

I know some of you still don't understand. "So what? Use Meituxiuxiu Picnik Photoshop etc lahh, what's the big deal?". Well, the big deal is....it slows down my speed of editing photos. Microsoft I can edit super fast! And now they block me from using it, requesting the PRODUCT KEY from me.

Okay fine lo, I mai look at the sticker at the back of my new laptop lo, and I followed the numbers and typed out the 25 letter.

*SORRY PLEASE VERIFY YOUR PRODUCT KEY & RETYPE AGAIN*
Whathefok? Okay type again. I can get very impatient when I want things done fast & nicely and this fok is stopping me from getting things done, fok!
Type, wrong. Type, wrong. Type, WRONG. I'm sure it's not something with my eyes, but still it's wrong. Gahhhhhh D8 Fok?

Things are not fixed yet, so yeah. My editing photos speed slow down ALOT ):

Anyway, back to Taiwan :) Woke up 6:30am in the morning & head to 高雄 from 台东.
It took the whole morning to reach there wtff my butt also bongkak already. First stop: To eat lunch lol. Just finished breakfast and now lunch, at 青岛beer factory! The food there was...not bad ;) loadsa dishes cooked with their beer. I didn't really feel like eating because I feel like pooping the whole day LOLWTFBQQ, I didn't get to do my business in the morning while rushing-.-

Oh, and there's no SD card in my dslr so I have to use dad's SD card instead.
Juin & I.
Next stop: bus drop by to let us go toilet at the temple._.
Next stop: E-DA Theme Park!!!!!! :D The place I've been waiting to go for the whole week! This reminds the company of Joanne Kuo, my Taiwan friend ;'( We went to a theme park too last December and conquered all the scariest one *wink*.
Damn nice k there.
Didn't get to sit this 'cos to me it's kind of...idk, boring? ):
Mary-go-round yes, that's me in the picture-.-LOL, and Juin. I wanted to go and play the 'U' shape roller coaster & all the exciting ones but as you know...I'm traveling with my parents & Juin's parents & all the adults. They urm....don't play those things or else they'll have a heart failure & die on the spot, choi! And Juin & her brother? Hahhahahah chicken lahh they all, Juin once went for the (neh, the one keep dropping down one, I forgot the name. Go as high up to the sky and suddenly drop down one), and then ever since she don't dare to play anything exciting one ): And Eiser well, he's daring. But not dare enough *sobs*.

So yeah there's only me jumping up & down trying to persuade people to play the scary ones with me. My dad called me an adrenaline drunkie LOL. I mean yeah, I once faint while playing the (drop drop from the sky one) last year, my heart just cannot take it while we drop & I couldn't even hear my voice when I shout lol & then idk what happened I just faint I think. Then I think Joanne kinda shake me awake & call my name then I'm awake lolwtff :D but yeah, that still don't stop me from playing these things! For you readers, WE'RE YOUNG! If we don't play now, when then?
Don't get fooled by this picture! :D it's actually a 4D ride ;) it brings you around the whole Taiwan, as if you're in a helicopter :D
Problem is...I don't dare to play alone ): I mean, with company yeah lets go. But alone? :S that just...too scary & too lonely LOL. So yeah, I didn't get to play the yummy ones )'; so wasted sigh! But I did get to play the snake ride with Juin, Eiser & my dad :D the one sth like a roller coaster but you'll get all soaked & wet in the end? :) We went there & look around at the seats then chicken as we are, took the seats at the back-.- the service guy was like smiling widely to us saying:" I'll tell you a secret kay, but not until you took one ride first. I'll tell you on your second round" with a smirk on his face.

And we're like....shit, something must be not right. And yeah after the first round, we regretted taking the back seats because it turns out, sitting the front two rows you won't get wet. The rows in the middle, outside wet ni. The back rows, which is what we've chosen, ALL WET. SOAKED. And he's so right-.- I came down from the ride, my bra soaking wet wtff-.- Juin & my hair were soaking. And it's winter! Nice experience tho-.-
Leaving the team park, to a...what? A temple.
Night view panorama.
The temple.
Eiser, Juin & I.
Go in tru the dragon's mouth! Not the tigers mouth!
Out from the tiger's mouth.
Walk across the road, spot some random fruit stall. Taiwan sells good fruits! :D sommore they got free air-cond ):
Across the road, another temple again-.-
Wonder how they did this? The ceiling I mean.

Spot this big fish meat :o imagine how big it is? :S
Kay that's all for now. Day 5 next ;)
God bless you, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment