Monday, December 26, 2011

Second time Taiwan, day 3.

Day 3, 20/12/2011
Another post about the nature lol! So incase (again) if you don't like the nature, this post may bore you ;P for me my mouth was hanging the whole time when I was there, it's like heaven to me. After our 15 minutes of breakfast, we took a train and head to 大理石风景区. Acording to the tour guide, he says every rock, tiny or large is a jewel here worr, really got so ba bai mehh? Turns out it's all granite! On the way there was pretty scary 'cos the road was kind of slim, and sitting in the bus looking down feels as though the bus is gonna drop down from the mountain any time :/ but thank god that didn't happen-.-
See what I say about my mouth hanging? :o imagine staying here....so peaceful! :D but but, no wifi ): and that means no internet nor phone calls ): And in case anything happen, no ambulance, gahhh.
Loveeeeeeeeeees!
For a rest? :)
They say the water from the waterfall (the waterfall picture above) can drink one :/ and so this white coffee was actually made up by the water from the waterfall!
Awesomeeeee cheese cake! Can compete with Secret Recipe lol.
*Nom nom nom nom nom*
Hanging around at the granite park there took us the whole day, right after that we headed straight to the Papago International Resort at 台中. It so happens that there are 6 December babes in Group A & Group B :D wait, did I tell you that the whole tour consist of 250 people? :D Awesome kan? The whole plane was booked by us all Malaysians. They group us into different groups & the Chan family & my family's in Group A (If I'm not mistaken, there are until Group G). And by Group A itself, there's already 3 December babes. Awesome kan? :)
Loving the candles lol, question mark age. Good for us girls the next time we have our birthdays ;)
I got sweets from Santa's helpers because they say I look like a 15 year old ):
Happy Birthday in advance uncle Chan!
Went to jalan jalan after the dinner to explore our hotel :)
Yes I wore flip flops eventhough the weather's probably around 10 degree celcius or lower.
Got giant olympic sized pool but tak boleh swim #@^*#$&(!^@ET!*@$#@(!
That's all for now, Day 4 next ;)
God bless you, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment