Sunday, May 29, 2011

Clicks.

Hey I'm back! Orelse I wouldn't be back because I just couldn't stand my blog full of Mr & Misses anymore so I'm just gonna post this :D Plus, it's school holidays starting today! Cheers everyone :D
Okay so this was last Saturday where I went to Sekinchan the Ikan Bakar restaurant @The Strand, Kota Damansara..where you can get everything bakared to your fancy, hehee. Everything here smells so nice & mouth watering so if you love eating ikan bakar or any bakar stuff promise me you'll come here okay?(:
Lovin' the lights here tho..it's a little dim to read my Harry Potter book but well, the smell just cover up everything(;
Sunday:
It's Uncle Lopez & Aunty Agnes's 50th anniversary! Loving the cheese cake here, by Auntie Suzzie, always the best!
Caught a snap of Uncle Lopez going-to-cry-face hahahahahha! Okay I didn't mean it ):
Baby Lucas, well isn't a baby anymore. So..naughty Lucas boy here smiling so big(: Used to be my favourite baby toy to play with but now he gets...well, you know, boys.
And then biasa lahh..went to eat lunch with the church fellows..
Trinen & Wesleigh, my two favourites.
And thissssss! Grrrrrrrs, I passed my dslr to Kyna's maid asking her to help us to snap. And Kyna said:"You sure you want her to take ah? Your head will be gone one!". I was like..huh? And then snap, SEEE! NO HEADS ):
Shocking aye Kyna's new hairstyle? Am loving ittttt, if she gets to shave some words then it'll be the best. But well, Kyna's not a boy after all ):
In actual, we're fake smiling. Because the place is so sos soosososoosos panas till we beh tahan, so....resnap!
And thanks to Kyna of the idea of buning up our hair with a pen, cos non of us have a hairband of something & we're getting desperately hot.
My watcha-doing?!-face hahahhaha. I don't like tyig my hair up with my fringe down, make me look so lala -_-
Trinen!
Wesssss, hehehhe so cute!
Olive went to 2AM's concert yesterday..I mean, last Saturday bringing this back(: I fancy 2PM, not 2AM, orelse I sure goooooo one.
This picture of Kyna reminds me of G.Dragon from BIGBANG HAHHAHAHHAHA :D
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!!!! Tell me right.
Tell me, can anyone be hotter than themmmm? :D
And Kyna looks like both of them in here:
The song I can't get outta my head<3!
Okay back to my retarded face :B
Bought this fabric flower ring from ISIT DIVA AH? in pavilion on Friday shopping with Claudia & Rayray! Ray bought snake one but no photos tho...):
Uncle Gary came too.
Down: Spotted at the pond at the entrance of the hawker.
Kay guess that's all!
I do like some snaps from sports day tho...
KC track & field LOLLLL
Credits to Claudia! Damn you I didn't get a picture with you T-T
And this..would definitely be the first thing I miss the most when I graduate )': Rayray & Jaycie, my sisters.
AND RAY WHERE ARE THE POLAROIDS TAKEN IN PAVILION? FASTER UPLOAD ROAR!

AND GOSH AMERICAN IDOL :D
I actually support Haley Reinhart best:
Best performance of hers I would say.
Sads she couldn't get into finals, only Top3 )': But well, I'm glad Scotty got it. Atlease his voice is unique & he's hot & only 17 hahahah


 And lastly..a picture to show you how hungry I am nao :S


Kay bye! God bless you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment