Sunday, May 8, 2011

Justin Bieber's My World Tour.

OMGOSH HIIIIIII PEEEEEPS!!!!!!
Gosh I haven't had the time to update my vlog for such a longgg time. And yes yes yes, I went for Justin Bieber's concert :D :D :D On the 21st of April 2011, a never-forget-moment yo! I was soooo happy when Huiwei told me that her cousin's going & ask if we should go too? Well, ofcourse. And so we got the RM98 one, pfffttt hahahhah, yeah better than nothing right!

I had the last go-through for my dancing performance at Thean Hou Gong temple that day, Huiwei kept begging me to get back to school asap after my practise cos we're gonna go to her house first then go to Stadium Merdeka. I thought the rehersal was going to end on 4:30, but no, they said 5:30pm. I was like WHAAAATTTT????!!!!! Huiwei is so gonna get me slaughted. And then, as lucky as I was *ahem* (; Huiwei came running in the hall where we all reherse & stold me away, yeeteeheeee >:D Thanks to Xeangming (Huiwei's cousin sister) mom, luckily she came! With a quick bath at Huiwei's house..
 
We're finally outta d house, in the MRT(:
Xeangming, aww love you.
KFC boof?-_- me want food, me want food *slams*. But n time t queue up ):
The crowds..was actually, how do I describe? SCARY. Well, you'll get what I mean later..
Concert tickets :D Stupid flash.
As it's raining that day, everything went really err, kind of disgusting, sloppy & slimy and just..well, wet.
After walking that unusually long way up..we finally found this gate.
And you know poo what? They said camera's are aren't allowed. Well I know Justin said 'no taking photos', but you know what the service people told me when they saw my DSLR? "Sorry no camera's allowed, you'll just have to put it outside there" *points toward the gate outside*. I was like..:O ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING ME?! THIS COST ABOUT RM4000 & UNLESS YOU CAN GIMME THAT AMOUNT F MONEY ORELSE...*storm off*. Walking away with my DSLR stubbornly in my hands >;P I mean, c'mon, seriously? And besides, Huiwei & her mom's umbrella wasn't allowed too, so they have to leave it there. Both cute umbrella's from Disneyland in Hongkong weyh, & they weren't cheap.
I actually didn't know that we RM98 was allowed to go down there, neh the places empty there. Which made no difference from the view up here I think. Because Justin just look like a dot & the screen didn't do any good either, he looks like an ant.
Hahahhaah I was jumping up & down while taking this, nice effect tho.
Mostly I took videos, and so my DSLR's battery well off alarmingly fast. The screen even got too heated until it automatically off for some cool down-_- first time like this weyh.
Envy the fans at the front!
And see what I mean about the crowds..being scary?
Chairs stack up high as possible to get a better view, which I'm sooooo greatful I got the seat up here because your feet will get soaked in the grass, eww.
Met up with Chingtung & Meixian! Didn't get to see Britney as we planned, sigh.
Pink seated.
AND THIS BLOODY COKE HERE COST RM4 WTFFFFF
Concert ends, angry ants crawling out :|
Omg look like crap-_- my hair went curlier & curlier & curlier & curlier & curlier like maggi mee goreng
Jumping & shouting up & down, sweating like mad, our hair wouldn't stand this.
Huiwei forced me to take this picture. Bad you!
And I guess you guys will be asking..why no pictures of Justin one? Well go ask my camera!!!!! Not being greedy here but...I actuallt felt like changing this DSLR of mine to another one. Or just, change the lens will do. Cos know why? This lens of mine can take pictures in a very wide angle, problem is..can't zoom alot ni. And fyi, those pictures I took of the stage up there, was actually it's maximum! See what I mean?! So, if you're really planning to get this model of mine, which is Sony NEX-5, I assure you, please go get a better lens. It's worth it, like for example, Justin here.
>:D
Videos (they are not recorded by me kay!),
mine can't even see a thing as I was jumping in hyper:
Justin started his concert with this.
OMG you guys must watch this! He gave flowers to a malay girl & kinda touch his cheeks ): Damn you.
Everyone was like OMGGG NEVER SAY NEVERRRRRRRR
And I was jumping up & down until I can't see anything in my video while I replay it LOL
Jumping up & down on this one too-_-
And Joel Madden from Good Charlotte came, big surprise? :D Nic Richie's hubby!
EVERYONE WENT MAD:

And anyway..I didn't know Selena Gomez came that day too to the concert! I only know when the newspapers printed in out & everyone was like..WHAT-?!!!!
And at first I was like kind of furious..I mean can't you leave us giving us atlease sometime ALONE w/Justin? But then when I watched her music video's, I start to love her again LOLWTFRIGHT. Used to love her in Another Cinderella Story, but when I heard she's with Justin, I changed my mind, roar! And when I watch this..I change my mind again LOL:
Loving this song so much, it's my favourite currently(:

Tweeted by Justin >:D
Kay I guess that's all! I know it's a bit, well maybe very late to be posting this now, but Bieber fever never leaves, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Basically this was the highlight of my life for this year, and it's worth it lahh crammed like sardines with all types of smell coming out, ew. And to me, the concert's quite short!
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN! Lol, twitted t him like about 3 times now? But ofcourse he won't retweet since I'm among the millions zillions-_-
And also anyway, Huiwei & I both bought two Justin Bieber's fan T-shirts >:D
Cost RM30 both. Not each 30bucks but two together 30bucks, not bad!
And we got a free poster, ohh yeah!


That's all.
Bye for now &God bless!
(:, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment