Saturday, October 16, 2010

its all about having small eyes (; wink .

.TEE -HEE .
babe, you smile, i'll smile (:

HEY, yes what a miracle right im back to blogging .
somemore spm is only 35 days away, holy crow :S
okey . before i start, the pictures in this post are all small-eyed (:

so,today went for teknik-menjawab-soalan-sejarah today afternoon .
woahhh, copy notes like shyt man xD
it suddently hits me that i DO actually DIN'T study sejarah at all .
and thats irritating D:
i can't believe my other friends are beside me still fooling around eh .
like tickling, and laughing .
not copying at all :/ i guess they totally give up guah .
but....playing cell phones & reading Popteen ?!
thats..... :S !
*no offence, don't kill me classmates :P*


hmmm, i've just realise that theres actually some friends who is still bugging me to update .
so hehe, i'm doing this for them (:
probably the last post before spm !
by the way i went to have a movie with my darl .

CRYSTAL :D

currently one of my closest friend lah !
also my neighbour . (: and my tuition mate .
this post is specially for you crys ♥
know you would be reading xD
since you don't have facebook, so i'm gonna post the pictures here (:
ahhh, i remember when i first having tuition there .
then i heard the others saying...
"ouh, you don't know how to do this qestion ah ? ask crystal later lah !"
then i was like.....wow, this crys girl seems to be some preety smart girl huh ?
then, now i ask her "what do you first think of me?"
"very unfriendly person"
:S
okeyyyy xD
well, i act as if i dont care about you when i first got to meet you. thats my character hahaha.
maybe i should smile more next time (;
so now, im having tuition at her place probably like....3 days a week.
sometimes 4 days ._. spm spm spm.
bm . bm . bm . IHY !
sometimes having dinner at her place (:
her mom cooks the best curry :P
dad just lovvveeees it.
very kind & loving family.
i always used to say i hate childrens, i hate kids in my blog.
but her family changed me.
christina & cathrina are the most loving kids i've met.
i love singing songs with them and watch them dance HAHA.
and when they wrote i love you juwei, woah. my heart melts man xD
and ofcourse trinen & westly. lil sisters of kyna. the most hyper kids xD
for now, i dont mind being a kindergarten teacher.
*winks*



okey. so...we went to watch a movie together.
CHARLIE ST.CLOUD :DDDD
wanted to watch Step Up 3D punya since crystal din't watch 3D before!
but the E-curve finish showing that movie aldy.
));
suppose to be my second time watching that .
went to watch it with hui wei right after my trials, dont mind watching it again ;D

chinese food for crystal .
she seems to like it alot . "zha zhiang mian" .
will bring you to eat more of others next time !

i think it's her forst cup of longan leong shui . (;


yes we love that movie .
its about..hm, letting go.
taking chances.
forgiving yourself.
baseball.
shipping.
and, dont worry about yourself being weired because you can still find a hot girlfriend or boyfriend xD



hmm, we were sitting on that chair.
woahhh, can spin spin spin spin spin spin spin NON STOP punya :D
kept turning rounds, then the selling-popcorn-guy kept looking at us ._.
ahem ahem .

dont look at the humans ! look at the bear :D
YOGI BEAR . cute eh ? :3 can't believe its gonna be in 3D.
shouldn't be missed !
thank gosh we dint watch the Sammy turtle show -_-
heard it was preety boring, about finding treasures, bleah.
camwhoring even in the car ;D

saw this comfy chair.
wanted to play the throwing basketball game punya !
but crystal doesnt want to ):
dont care, next time must try :PPP
though i suck at basketball. i got 0/10 in my basketball exams last week.
crap ):
THIS .
aiyohh saw lotsa stuff we wanted to buy but after buying all the nugets and wedges for the movie, i only left rm18 ):
and everything here are atlease over rm20 D:
cute right cute rightttt ?
the yellow one only have a strand of hair ! the blue one botak.
they're Upin & Ipin. i guess thats their name xD
or isit Opin ? Nipin ? Nupin ? :/
ouh anyway its crystal's sisters favourite thing !
quite lucky to get this picture though, the dj kept saying "okey okey time for upin & ipin to go backkkk!"
but we dont care.
they have big squashy tummy :D
movie tickets (:

BOOO ! 8)
MY EFFIN SCHOOL UNIFORM HAD A HOLE !!!!!!!!!
THIS BIG .
ffffffffkkkkkk.
T^T
had a super duper unlucky day actually .
went for maths tuition with a tb today after school, went down teachers car to buy lunch.
step out of the car, "sppleeeeeekkkkkk"
something caught my uniform and theres a hole on my buttock -_-
fish dao ! need to dapao luch covering my ass the whole time )8
then i broke my plastic spoon right infront of my whole tuition class.
the tb said "ni ke yi bu yao jiang yu ma !"
-_____-"


had this photo quite a time !!!!
its lame (:
I
love

you !
:D


done something suprising today for rayray !!!
ray, you should ta seeee your face when you see her xDDD
SO SOSOOSOSO SAD i couldn't join you guys to Lot10 & Pav !


memories that shouldn't be forgotten ;D
juwei . rayray . jaycie . belinda . rebecca wong & lim . jia sheue .

hmm, i realise this week theres been alot of people saying why my eyes turns into a line whenever i smile ?
i honestly dont . know ._.
seeeeeeee, cant control it punya !
i hate it so small, for your info ):
envy people with big double eyelids .
whereas crystal said she likes mine -.-


RAYYYY !
remember thisss ????
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

joggaton on last year!
i swear to myself that i will never . ever . join this event again .
and yes, i kept to my swear this year xD
having ballet exams on the next day of joggathon, thats why i quit it.
bytheway i got highest marks in grade 8 RAD ballet in my classs :DDDD
thats shocking ._. but yet, still happyyyyy (;


i recently have a friendship issue with one of my bestmate ):
yes i don't mind telling here. shes not gonna read anyway.
hm, its not about quarrleling, its about disagreement & pride.
yes, pride. i disagree about what she recently does, i know she has her own reasons, but people should learn to forgive & forget. not about having a grudge from last year till now. or revenge.
thats what i'm thought since young because i'm a christian.
and then after a few days of advicing her, she listens.
but what she does BEFORE she listens actually shocked me.
it kinda made me feel that i dont know her anymore.
like the person i saw in my photo album, smilling naughtily with me is not this person i knew.
i'm not gonna tell it here. but it is why i've been treating her quite cold yesterday.
i dint went to talk to her in the morning. she then came and told me shes gonna do what i've advice her. but till then, my brain is full of anger by that time.
so i just smile, and say "ohh good !".
and then dint talk.
not going canteen together.
not even sitting together when we go for teknik-menjawab-soalan-sejarah.
we always used to stick togeter when we go anywhere.
yes, one of the reason is about my self pride.
i din't wanna be the one to start talking.
so it turns out like that. probably tomorrow we'll be okay. hope so (:
i guess she realise that i've been acting weired to her since she done something that i disagree to.
but since she doesn't care about us being cold yesterday, why should i ?
sigh.
._.
god help please. hers & my birthday are both coming, we're suppose to have a crazy celebration together at Sunway Legoon & TGI Friday with some of our closest mates, but after all this, i hope it's not cancelled.
she dint even text me anything. neither did i :S
probably because we're having the same horoscope.
):


friendship is very important (:

my hon' ;D
my loupo 8D
gonna miss you .
shes not staying for senior 3 next year ):
and i am . i dint want to in the first place .
but for a few reasons, i stayed ._.
(1) after thinking about my future studies in overseas,
probably at Australia as dad says theres other asian church members there who can take care of me, i decided 45% to stay for sr3 cause i dont wanna waste my time for my first year of college or uni in msia. like those 3 plus 1, or 2 plus 1 . i dont want that. having a cert of sr3, you can fly staight to overseas.
(2) comparing sr3 and A'levels, sr3 is so much cheaper. A'levels rm30,000+, sr3 only rm3000+ (: the counsellor in Taylors told me, why not save up that money for my masters degree ?
ooh yeah.
my curly unpermed hair xD
my fringe is getting too longggggg and i'm desperate for a hair cut.
bye for now !



*toodles*
.if you let me inside of your world,
its gonna be one less lonely girl.
ILY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment