Saturday, July 17, 2010

i feel like a worm :S

.♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥.
HI HI HI
im back !!!!! erm, just for awhile (;

me, obviously. love my new BLUE contacts.

been pretty busy with exams ofcourse. log in because i scared they thought i'd forgotten about my account and delete this blog :S

bytheways......results this semester was, erm, AWESOME !
not r e a l l y goooood actually. but atlease i kinda pass almost everything (;
surprisingly, prinsiple accounts, my hell subject...i passed =D !!!
55.5% NGAM NGAM HOH !!
cant stop jumping whenever i think about it.
all thanks to my dearest accounts tuition teacher !
mwah mwah mwah (;
last term i got the lowest marks in my class. gosh damit !

then this term.....i got the lowest mark in my class in BAHASA FCUKING MALAYSIA.
yes. tuition b.m 3days a week, still can get....well, not the lowest. THE SECOND FREAKIN LOWEST ! damn damn damn.

i feel like a.....
.... a worm. );


i went for ENGLISH ESSAY WRITTING COMPETITION !
met juv, suyin, elaine, keng keng & pengjuin.! what a blessing. i hate being all alone.
remember my "cannot-get-along-well-english-teacher"?

well.....she suddently comes smiling at me from nowhere and said,
"juwei, i really think you have a potential in writing so i chose you for this competition. you have the talent bleah bleah."
yeah right :X
this is the 2nd time she smiles at me throughout this whole year !
yeah, weired. but now...we get along quite well lahh.
i think.
since the competition.

okay...so, the senior essay question was quite a TRICK !
"do you think that the three races in malaysia can work together? give your views".

erm, hell yes. i try to write all positive positive ! TEE-HEEEEE ♥
though, keng keng wrote all negative & scold scold.
"i dont know why you're forcing me into this competition. im going to end here. happy 15 of july. bye !"
XD XD XD


i havent finsih my arts homeworkkkkkkk T.T
EEEEEKKKKK, theres 5 of them !
one of them is to draw a environmental saving poster.-.-.
so...i go copy some ideas from the web.
how does this looks like then ?
simple, but yet...... quite creative (;


so....about life. i recently am facing a friendship problem.
theres usually this three of us.
and one of her erm, is really close to me and has recently became a cold shoulder to the other two of us. we dont know whats wrong. she wont tell any thing, wont tell what shes thinking.

all the crazy moment we used to havem have became a total silent.
i try to tell her out. but she just said.....something which hurt be quite deeply.
which ends up the three of us cried yesterday.
):
does it really have to be like that ?

so now, its just the two of us. i really hope you're back. i really miss you.
i miss all the crazy childish but yet fun and memorable moments we had.
though, you think its noisy.
i'l rather hear all your complains about us than seeing you being alone.
it hurts me inside. )=


what is it that you know about dance ?
all you need to know about me is in my dance.
yes, i promist myself that i MUST watch this with laopo ;D ;D
the girl is hot.
the way she moves. IMBA.
the guy,
no doubt, HOT.


you guys watched SHOWDOWN 2010 ? :D
the dancing crew competition in kuala lumpur ?
I SUPPORT FLOOR FEVER !
too bad they got 3rd place runner up.
the WAKAKA team got CHAMPION !


---------------------------------- bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


ARGGGGG !
mom just asked me to tried on a bra-.-
rm 400++ weih !! but...erm, no thanks !
i hate lace & i hate THAT COLOUR !
AND, ITS SOOOOO TIGHT :S


OUUUHHHH, &&,
i changed my phone number !
ask me in my inbox for the new one (;



ciao for now. juwei says BYE :D
dont know whens my next update so dont ask me !
HAH !
*toodles*
.i have to start this all over.
yes,thedayithoughti'dnevergetthrough,igotoveryou.
butnow,thewayyouactonme,howcoulduexpectmetoforgetyoutotally?
thefeelingisback.damit!

No comments:

Post a Comment