Monday, August 17, 2009

are you that poor?you stinking rat!

pm project!
need to take photo's.
of us recycling-.-

after skul went sg.wang v them.

the mango ice!!!! `x3
was kinda nice.
but soon after eating this............................
cheese fish fillet rice,i cant finish everything ):
so full!

went back school.
i realise something went missing.
i left my skul books+pencil box in skul.
someone stold my "ilove U" pink charm chain,
and stold my turqiouse colour machanical pencil,
and stold my whimper slide correction tape!
GOSH,ARE YOU THAT POOR?!?
blargggg~ my "ilove U" chain was bought form korea last 2yrs.
i dont even wana hang it at first,love it too muchie<3
but now its gone DDDDD::
and its 3000something korea bugs!
AND we walk the whole round just to find back that shop to buy this chain ):
darn.
and my turqoise machanical pencil!!!!!!
its the same colour as my nike bottle.its GONE D;
and whimper slideeeeee.its kinda expensive.
stupid stinking stealer!
i hope you'll roll down from the stairs accidentally and die =X
hump!

so now.i hang another chain.
its an angle.its bought from china last year end.
you're gonna get punished by it if you touch her!
wahhahaha
i miss my "ilove U" `x33



*toodles*
.ilove U.

No comments:

Post a Comment