Sunday, August 16, 2009

again .___.

went to churchy as usual.
cassy gave me a new stiker ;DD
its a HIPPO!!purple.
hippo.hippo.hippo.
thanks cass `=3

the amours who came from aus.
they're old frens of dad's.
woa.their english slang was wayyyy diff from us.
sometimes i have time hard to understand them.
sometimes they're hard to understand us!
eeekkkk.lol im planning/hope i can go aus to study ;)

afternoon

yeah.OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE AGAIN =X
3days in a row!phheeee~


wanna c my fat face?
xD





save the world! -->
haha im kinda desperate to cut my fringe short.
so i cut it myself.its...............79% success? ):
then i went to the saloon.
hehe!

oh no!
SCHOOL!!!!! DD:
but im planning to skip tuition to go shopppp.
whhhheeeee~



*toodles*
.take my hand away and tell me i was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment