Thursday, August 20, 2009

unwell.

hmm.im kinda sick today~,~
in the morning i vomit my breakfast in the car!
paiseh daooo~
my neighbour who used to go to skul with me everyday saw everything .____.
yyyyyeeekkkk!
was kinda tired/dizzy/hot/pain in skul.
weired.
thanks mum for making the "NUTRITIENT DRINK"<3
its 25 grapes mix 2 orange and 1 whole lemon mix/blend together without adding water.
so sour x3
but it truly helps.she learn frm a mag ;)


chinese projeck :O
cut those newspaper cut dao my hand oso wana paralise dy!
but finally finished ;D


yerrr!
SUMMER SCENT last episode today dyyyy ));
minwooooo+hyeonghae `x3333
sweeeeet<3

i HATE tuition/skul tmr!
HOLIDAYS lai lai lai =D
pangkor.
pangkor.
pangkor!
god,tmr im gona hv a trial on my k.lens O.O



*toodles*
.falling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment