Thursday, July 9, 2009

it cause my time.

A-R-G
finally done my art homework.
it turns out,if i dont pass it up by tmr,
my art marks is 27% O.O
I COULDN'T TAKE IT!!!
so..in d end.i spend my time on it.
atlease i'll get.....80++marks lah :D
umm.ugly?
umm this piece is.....wrong!
d salt din mix in ));
but,i guess art teacher wun care gua~


currently count my average mark is....54.xx la~
umm,i kinda expect bout it.
but duno mum will marah anot.-


YTD MJ MEMORIAL SERVICE!
umm.mum+i cried.
his daughter.super sadddd ));
n d lyrics his brothers sings.
and everyone in d tv screen cries.
n bside me sits a lady *my mom* sobbing =,=
so..um,i cry.
]=

his bro sings "smile,though your heart is aching"
one of mj's songs.
thts d song his bro sing makes me wana cry ));
bt i love d lyrics waih!
:D
touching.


so...today huodong.
turns out teacher din cum.
v jz kiip playing.
n i kiip drink my "lo hon go" :D
until wei lao shi cum n rampas my drink n ask me dance =.=
hehehe


umm.melodie quits joining talent time ));
so...left me+vern+2 more juniors!
omg scared.
v plan to sing...mj songs.
TRIBUTE of mj :D
lol vern suggest wan~
can try la.
but super sacryyyyyy.



*finished*
.you seems stone enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment