Friday, July 10, 2009

...bad day.


umm.
FELL-DOWN 2day ));
was running v wen to d toilet without a pass.
on d way,i tripped and *smaggg*.
d nxt thing i knew,i was on d floor.-
feel numb.continue laying on the floor.*blurred*
till wen shout "juwei juwei quickly stand up orelse other ppl see!"
O.O
so i kneel.cant stop myself laughing :D
its just so stupid running half way,then suddently your face is facing d floor-.-
jia+keng saw me when they pass by.
asked what happen.still i just keep laugh :}
then they keep say my leg is bleeding,but its just.....numb.
only later the pain start to crap in me ));
anw,thx wen accompany me 2 d sanjon thr :D
she dont know what to do for injuries.
first timers.just like me.
n thx that sanjon jie jie!
shes great :333

so.nw theres scars around my knees,hands.
UGLY DDDDD:
and its nightmare to bath.
));
haih.
unfortunate day.
keep bang into something.
almost tripped again in my hse.
and my toe hit d door ~,~
blarrrkkkk!
but d bright side is.....I DONT HAVE TO GO BM+ENG TUITION!
yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee =DDDDDD
although she grumble abit.saying how clumsy i am ~____~


saw one nike bottle!


omg nice riiitttteee?
:D
wana buy a new one again dyyy!
teehhheeee.


moma went to church.she insist that i come together.
but i also insist that i wont follow.
so in d end.quarrle again ]=
home alone now.

TALENT TIME!
eeekkkk melodie decided to join us again :D
begging her like tut.
so..we're goin verns hse tmrrrrr!
or i guess so.
cause mom say if i dont go church,she wont fetch me thr.
wtf D:
oh god help.


new moon!
eeekkkk.read till bella finds jacob.
haih bella's in depresion.



*finished*
.omg my legs bleeding again.
O.O
thrs some yellow colour thingy thr.
ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment