Monday, February 28, 2011

An uglybug who just know how to cry.



Seriously, Senior3 turns out so much tougher than I thought.


It's only the end of Febuary now, and guess what?


The history teacher asked me to see her on a recess due to a big 0% I'm going to get for todays test.
The georaphy teacher asked me to see her almost every recess for a retest until I passed them.
The maths teacher said I'm currently the worst in class after shes seen my test last saturday. I even got a 0% for thursday's test.
The Accounts teacher asked me what the hack am I doing after she's seen my 0% test. She even complaint to the form teacher about me & my friend always talking in the back of the class. Which the truth is, I can't even see a thing. How the hack can I do my work without asking my friend whats happening on the white board? :\
My modern dance teacher (which is also my geography teacher) asked me why am I late for cocurriculum on Thursday. i told her, I fell asleep.




See, get what i mean? Everyone is like too exhausted to do anything. And trust me, its not just me who kena all this. When I saw all these, they include my friends too.
And God, I don't think I can cope anymore. First, its ALL IN FREAKIN CHINESE.


Like studying for a chinese history test, we spend the same amount of time studying it. She end up taking 11% and me? 3%. :\
Everything is so bloody in chinese, the history, the geography, the business, the computerand bleah. Now, theres only left the english, sports, computer, chinese teachers who hasn't complaint about me.-.-.
And I tell you what, for sure one day, I'll get a stroke while running to see my teacher on a recess, and die for good. Amen. (:





Bytheway, I'm so glad exams are coming. Because it means? GO HOME EARLY. So glad. And then? holidays. Allelujah. :\






Senior3, so not cool.
But friends rocks. Thanks for being there when I cried in class(:.
;D


Sorry for not updating recently.
Haven't even online for a long time due to non-ending piles of homework & tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment