Saturday, May 15, 2010

the person who always annoys me at home, is leaving 8/

hello (: ,
i'm gonna start my post with this!

"i'm a big fat dragon"
hahas, remember we used to blow bubbles when we're kids?
i just bought one bottle back!! xD
well, actually it's for my dancing performance on 22nd of May,

but i tak boleh tahan mau blow some bubbles liao :P,
the bubbles are preety right?




bytheways, MUMMY IS LEAVING FOR CHINA IN.....
4 HOURS 8/ for work.
yeah,she annoys me sometimes at home,
but im already missing her already!! sshhhh dont tell her :P
what about the food? transport? && almost everything?
sigh, she's packing.
i suddently kinda realise, without annoying-moma,
im lost. such a kid am i? (:
it's gonna feel worse if im going out stations for studies!
mom always ask me,what will she&popa do if i'm not around?
IM GONNA CRY U.U baby!
................okay,she just ask me for some advice about the jeans,
our clothes are all mixed up till we canot be sure whos is whos! lols.





"friends are always there for you to pull you out from the dark."
remember bibi & bubu? :D

i just borrowed this last book of The Princess Diaries from youern,
i havent been talking to her much since this year )=
our class is ssooooo FAR APART!
used to be my best friend on form3,
she still remembers i'm called "the pathetic love bird",
gosh, i miss her.




dad also bought a new jog shoes for me=D


hope it doesn't cost him a boom!
suppose to wear it to run Yi Shan wan,
but end up dint go due to my ballet exams right on the next day )=
remember this?

my previous pair of jog shoes xD
ends up like that when i finished running last year! louya dou sei.
everyone was like looking at my dao gei shoes ==.




okay today i've done something bad again =)
i skipped essembly & hide in class today again!
hahahahhahas,today was fun 8)
last saturday theres 3 of us hiding,now 5 of us.
maybe next week 7 of us?
at first we kena catch by prefects d,
so we ka ka yi pretend go toilet,then climb back into the class through the window xD
instead of doing karangan as plaaned, i end up watching ham pin with laopo=.=
kek sei me! havent been watching those since the age of thirteen.urg!



enough for today,
*bye!*
i love it when you finds me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment