Sunday, May 16, 2010

fishes makes a good pet (:

-:) :) :) :) :)-
it feels so weired!
well, happy sunday (: ;; & im at home here instead of being in church today!
mom has fly to China early in the morning, dad went for gotong-royong at my taman.
so im all home alone now ):


haha tv also wanna take horh?
btw, I HATE CHELSEA DD:::::
won the Premier League already, yesterday still wanna beat Portsmouth!
sigh.
i heard Lin Dan danced MJ's dance after beating Chong Wei,
i dint watch that match :O
but i saw the news paper, walau LANC daoooo~
poor chongwei kneeling there );

goodbye, mummy!
she took one of my shirt to wear D8!
&& my hair straightener!!!!!!!!!!!
GGGRRRRRRRR, left the louya one for me U^U!


since im sooo boring here, i decided to take some pics of my notebook :D
hmmm, its actually half diary half notebook lah.
audrey wrote this....in a booorrriinnngggg meeting on Feb.
*don't kill me for putting this up!* xD


while i just finish brushing my teeth,
my house suddently no electricity!
AGAIN ! GG DOU SEI !
its not the station problem la, every house have electricity except mine==.
last tuesday lagi cham, no electricity from evening till the next morning.
stuffy dao! but i enjoy sleeping in my parents room with them la,
feels like you're in the jungle with the insects cripping & the birds chirping (;
GREENERY I LOVE YOU!!!
so.....i went out to my garden to eat breakfast lo.
staying at home i will kena kok sei-.-
having Princess Diaries & fishes pui me
anyways, fishes make a good pet :D
although they're always boring to me,
but they're usefull in times like this :P
in about......2 hrs i guess, dad finally came back from gotong royong.
sit on the floor sit dao butt pain-.-
dad fixed the electricity then he went back up to sleep.pig.
hhmmmm, planning to go swimming later with sheen!
staying at home the whole day, sien arh!
except that....she havent reply my text!
OI REPLY ME SHEEN!!!



thats all for now.
*no byes, you'll see me posting again later*
let things goes naturally♥

No comments:

Post a Comment