Sunday, August 2, 2009

boring sundae.

its,,,,,,,,..too normal.
went to churchy again.
uncle c.f was not here,he went china with some folks for d asian mission forum or somthing.
so,cassy take over d class.
feels kind of awkward answering those questions ;D
and.....i just woke up,u ask me to sing?!?
._____.
actually,not in a very good mood to take pics.
but,jz take anw.out of boredness.
my plan: get to take a "2 ppl" photo with every of my friends.
haha.lame plan.-
bored again.


... :]
do you ever wonder why my eyes suddently get too small,
or suddently get big?
haha lame.~


double bored?
thts an E.T!!
cool riiitttee?
i draw it myself.
hehe.


hope i'll get to see harry potter today gua.
its either mom is busy,or dad is not here.
so now, mum is busy.
dont know she at night free enough to go out with 2 of her family members.
thats me+dad.
is it so hard to just gather 3 of us to go for a shopping/a movie?
always not free not free or next week next week.
DDD::


great.
i havent done my chinese "yi lun wen" essay yet.
i hate chinese anw.although im one of them!
its gona be a busy day tmr i guess.
i still hv loads of left overs homework i need to catch up.
cant do it without their helps @.@
but thank god tmr no math tuition,no ballet class.
FREE after skul.
now thats abnormal!
hehe ;;DD



*toodles*

No comments:

Post a Comment