Tuesday, July 21, 2009

you shift my mood =\


it seems like, i would love to shout.
yes shout out loud.
i've tried last time on the 8th floor,
and it truly helps anyway.
but its impossible to shout now.so forget it.
i'll shout here :]


AAARRRRRGGGGGG!
darn.mom,um she went to do d lazer face thingy,
its to make ur face.....um, nicer(she's beautician),
and she wont come out of the hse for 10days,
until it heals.
right,10days.i wont be able to go anywhere with dad if she refuse to move her butt.
dad promist me to take me somewhere this weekend.
and she ruin it =\
haih!
just now,she ask me to take some pics of her "currently-curing-face"
thn muz edit hv date in d pic.
she says:"if my face doesn't cure,im gona sue them"
SIAO .______.



shout again.
everyday ends.and you'll have to start all over again.
being the most scary part is.........
that the light inside you will blackout one day.
just like twilight.it seems to get darker every minute.
i've just realize something that i scared my hell out last time.
it seems true.
so,im taking it back.
figured out its better off this way.
because everything isn't an only.
you,hold it tight for what im taking away from it.
:]


love this :D
It's a shame that it had to be this way,
It's not enough to say I'm sorry
Maybe I'm to blame
Or maybe were the same
But either way I can't breathe
Either way I can't breathe...
All I had to say is goodbye,
Were better off this way
I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive
Cause everything we've been through
And everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie
It made me learn to hate you
Or hate myself for letting it pass by
All I had to say is goodbye
Were better off this way
And every,everything isn't only
What it seemed to hold theseWord's that you never told me
It's time to say goodbye


btw,
HAPPY SWEET 15 BIRTHDAYYYYYY PEAS!!
eheh :D
dont cry i wrote u this!
yeeekkk too bad we cant get to celebrate this sundayy.
maybe next time.
no presents for youuu.
neninenibubu ;;PP
haha miss ya!
`x33



*finished*
.somthing's change.
a scared has turned to used-to.

No comments:

Post a Comment