Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ugly ]=

got my class pic!
gosh im super ugly rittteeee?
my head crocket one side =,=
dunnooo y.
darrrrnnnn ));
anw.c if you can find me :P

also got my modern dance club pic!

umm.atlease better than d class pic lah.
but i lookkkk.....old here xDD
c if u cn find me again!


lol saw brokeback mountain jz nw.
but,dint finish watching it.
um,its....kinda sweeett?
also kinda grosss~
mcm hv two gorillars doing it.
ew.but theyyy kiss memang sweeettt :D
altough...they're...u kno,*gay*
haha

U-R-G!!
i just know that my english essayy competition is on this thurs!
tht means.....no huodong?
or mayb super late for huodong!!
oh NNNNOOOOO.
i wana go.
D:
stupid miss culla!
:P


read finish TWILIGHT again!
i thinks its the.....5th time i read it?
:D
yeah i dont get bored of it :]
edwarrrddddd!
honey butter scotch eyes.
velvet voice.
`x3
nw reading new moon.
again. =DD
4th time i guess.


i got bk my NIKE BOTTLE dyy!
it turns out,sum1 pt it near d canteen thr.
happens tht sokehang pass by.
then she take bk for me!
thanks :D
YEAH BABY IS BK TO ME<3333
eekkkk!



*finished*
.purposely?.
love it.if its true.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment