Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i'm a vamp D:


yeah, life's a blessing♥
but i really feel like killing.
yeap,TO KILL D:
i wish i could be a vampire like edward cullen,so i can kill easily.:)


just wana share something about my hair....

nah...this was last time.well,it was two days ago :)
while its preety-ly (to me) layerd and long.

but now.........
i just went for hair rebonding and a hair cut.
and i look like a vegetable.or an egyptian :)
its kinda SHORT (to me) D: and the end,is weired.
but im happy with my fringe.hehe!



i saw my neighbour's new baby girl again :3
omg she has my dream eyes ='D shes just 2 months old i think,and her mouth was keep moving,as if trying to talk!eeeeeeeeeeee~♥ okay,i dont fancy brothers & sisters.but i do enjoy looking at them ='P HAHA!im weired.

awww.

look at thisss!!!!!!! his eyes is smaller than mine :D
MUAHAHA! and he's drooling =3!





KISS ME♥ =')
just one of my favourites.
haha,i have lotsa favourites,i know.




*toodles*
.3 more days till a month♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment